Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

1. Kubrow cosmetics bug: Clan emblem and event badge will only stay for 1 mission. After returning to Lisete they are gone from my Kubrow.

2. Infested Impedance alert - Grineer Defense on Thebe (Jupiter)

2nd fake objective. Actual objective remained on 1st floor during whole mission, despite platform moving.

zZ8QEmS.jpg

Oj8H3it.jpg

Already reported here

Just finished the defense alert on Jupiter and a few interesting things happened;

The standard cryo pod spawned inside the artifact we where supposed to be defending (only the artifact had a health bar or any interaction with the Grineer).

The cryo pod had no problem when the platform rose up to the second floor (it started on the base floor) the artifact however simply hovered over the abyss, leading to many a funny Grineer death as they ran to smack it and instead fell into nothingness.

3. Howl of the Kubrow quest is complete, but every time I return to ship with my Kubrow, it's still up on navigaton panel.

Edited by Buldozers

Didn't see it on the list, but kubrow's in the missions are also affected by Sleight of Hand, they walk up to a console and get stuck. After the delay is over they get unstuck, maybe Ordis should talk to your kubrow about not getting distracted by the operator's shenanigans :)

Edited by LAguido

First Bug

I noticed that the three Kubrow color config options are actually different colors of the same pattern. So I changed my off white tiger stripe (Config A)  color to the brown tiger stripe (Config B). Then when I ran a mission with him and he was the selected brown color, unfortunately he died in the line of duty. When I got back to my ship he was off white again and when I went to look at the color configs, they were now all the same. So do we lose the config options when they die?

Original Color Choices

A - Off White

B - Brown

C - Bright White

Current Color Choices

A - Off White

B - Off White

C - Off White

Second Bug

After claiming my last ODA key from foundry, the blueprint disappeared completely. I tried going to the market to buy another, but the market said I already owned it. I haven't tried the other keys yet to see if they disappear as well. This only started happening after last hotfix. Since U14 I have made many, but last hotfix it disappeared.

Edited by drft240

I have a small bug happening with me when a melee weapon level's up it freeze's for a short time and then goes back to normal

and also I asked around and other people are getting the bug as well.

Edited by xwolfnic

there is something horribly wrong, my kubrow has matured yet its still not going anywhere out of incubator, navigation panel still tells me to wait for my kubrow to mature, and when i got to incubator it has kubrow sitting inside without any glass covering, i cant take scans as it says kubrow is a puppy whereas maturing time expired some hours ago, tried logging and relogging without effect so i'm stuck and also when the kubrow first matured, i went to incubator and clicked x and it said something about claim ur kubrow, i clicked on claim but it stuck so i had to relog and since then its not registering as a grown one, pls help.

So, came here because i'm losing many T4 Defense keys. Each time Vor start talking, and never comes, and finally, wave 5 or 10, nothing happens, so we have to surrend or leave the game to end it. Pretty annoying.

I'm playing Loki, i don't know if the disarmement spell is for something.

I would enjoy the fix.

Another thing coming to my mind. My game is freezing 10 sec each time Reaper prime taking 1 level, and for each player in game. Only happens with this weapon. It happens against when i'm back to my ship and recap makes my reaper up again.

Thanks for this update 14, I really enjoy that game more and more !

Quoting this from a few pages back because I've noticed this as well.

Magistar and Galatine are causing this same thing. Whether they level mid-game or in the results screen after a mission, AND once you're back in your Liset--the game will lock up for a brief period of time whenever they rank up. It seems to involve 2-handed weapons as scythes, sword/axes and hammers are all very different... other than being two-handers. o3o

Iliac sayandana showing some kind of w-buffer or z-buffer aliasing on either a shadow or lighting layer creating flickering effect

UI screens getting stuck with no way of backing out.

Game freezes when my secondary and melee weapons level up. Freeze lasts 2-3 seconds.

UI freezes often when exiting a mission, 2-3 seconds.

Sound glitching on end-of-level animation from corpus ships.

Otherwise great job, love the update

Edited by Esoterix

i want to confirm that all sentinels, and kubrows (i only own 1 atm), die from 1 attack from a feral kubrow (charge attack?), or are left with very poor health in the very best scenario. just got my kubrow dead in 1 attack when attacked by a feral kubrow.

1- sentinels should not die from 1 feral kubrow attack (or any other mob unless high level) , much less kubrows.

2- kubrows dont show on minimap. their ai-pathfinding is poor atm. since they get stuck a lot, and some times run ahead, or are left behind you, would be neat to be albe to see them in the minimap. besides, they are not sentinels floating on our shoulders.

3- arc traps and kubrows dont get along very well. arc traps are way too hiden to be avoided, my lvl 0 kubrow almost died 2 times at terminus because of this. not a good new player xp.

4- in addition and as a result of my experience mentioned in point #3, i personaly insist in that we need at least 2 simple commands for our kubrows: Stay and follow. perhaps with time we could add an "attack this target" command as well.

Personal note: having my kubrow down in the floor because an arc trap is not my personal idea of fun, it does not add chalenge, and there are no relyable ways to avoid this unless we can prevent our pets from running into this traps. (i actualy hate those damn acr traps)

5- kubrows need bleedout (downed time before dead) and the chance to be revived, contrary to sentinels.

6- kubrows should regain health from deployed hp restores.

Personal note:  it takes too much time to get one, they suck up too much credits (dna stabilizers cost 100k and interactions to regain loyalty are reduced to an unknown number per day) and resources, and most important... They are alive!! they are our companions!! our pets!!!!! they are not bolts and wires as our sentinels or specters.

7- aesthetics for kubrows is payed RNG? would you please reconcider?

8- kubrow attacks dont always hit the target, and sometimes it deals the damage but the animations are not well placed.

edit: typos and added #6 and #8

Edited by locojuan

alright so me and my friend were playing a mission and i fell to down to an area where it would teleport me back where i fell but this time it didnt and i was stuck down there for the entire mission and couldnt get out also when ever i try to type sometimes it will make it where i wont be able to move or or hit escape no matter what i do fix these bugs please!

Here we go:

1. You can't see leaderbords (i.e. leaderboard of ghost clans survival T3) until you use scroll or move the bar.

2. While hosting a mission (alert - sprint aura) I was just about to start when 3 ppl suddenly joined me. As a result here's the pic:

BTW you still can see that the new UI is off the screen on for people useing 4:3 ratio.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478106125898/599C479459D612165D7EC6A86C6AC1F20D79B5B0/

3. My attempts to enter dojo via navigation ended in lucid dreaming and a visit to the "limbo". More pics:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478106457952/F01221324EF2152E75BD50B1F667B0EA879B6578/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478106459676/131DB831F1BD35409D267177C6A408DEE03D3991/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478106461788/2D240AFD2C884262F79B515CE348C51C2583A0CF/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478106463365/CCFAC01525187B1FBF53E478E696E3EAB6720799/

menu here was unresponsive

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478106464322/70072F1A6914164590BC21049675786918E60981/

Edited by Kruszek74

I'm sure this was a problem before U14 and isn't related, but walking around the ship made it more apparent to me. Can we get a new holstering location for the Paris Prime. When holstered on the back it clips with everything and looks ridiculous. 

Perhaps it could be holstered on the lower back like Mass Effect shotguns. That may help it with clipping through melee weapons and syandanas, at least a little. 

I have found a bug with the hosting and Novas antimatter drop.

If you are not the host, and you use antimatter drop in-game, it wont absorb correctly. I can only deal 500 damage with Antimatter drop when I am not hosting.

But when I host, I can deal at minimum 300,000 damage.

IDLE ANIMATIONS ARE GONE! AND NO MORE INFINITE WALL CLIMB! Please return both back to normal! I cannot get to my favorite secret loot room in one of the orokin tile sets! Please fix the Infinite Wall climb! And Please fix idle animations too!  Update 14 is a blast! I love it so much! However it took away what I enjoyed, animations, and infinite wall climb! PLEASE FIX ASAP!