Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

As I contain my rage, I'd like to report a bug. 

For the last 3 missions I've played, I've failed/got disconnected from them due to

-Host Migration disconecting from squad instead of changing host

-Mirage's HoM lag ending up in game crashing/host migration that leads to failed missions

-When ranking up a weapon and when it reaches a new level and the animation pops up, it lags the game and crashes 

Thanks for reading....Imma go blow off some steam....

- Rhino prime iron skin is still not gold when activated

- kubrow loyalty still will not rise after the hotfix

- it will not allow me to make a imprint of my kubrow

- kubrow size varies when playing, from waist high all the way to shoulder high

- i have the kubrow bleedout mod maxed and when the kubrow goes down it does not allow me to raise him, he instantly dies after being downed by enemy.

- having problems loading in to matches with random players

Here...

If you mouse over down on the reward list you can reveal your mods without scrolling down.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/WARFRAME/1.png?_subject_uid=11429374&w=AAD9V3QXr-gl4Zr1OxnayRDHPiuk4Zgx7RLr7FywoncbvQ

------

Here u can see my sentinel and his weapon getting exp, but they are maxed out if u check 'em in arsenal

(Mission Reward view)

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/WARFRAME/2.png?_subject_uid=11429374&w=AAAS25Y3S00xUaXs-kxyQJTpPtaZ1KVSVyguBgyjxJ7jvw

(Arsenal View)

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/WARFRAME/3.png?_subject_uid=11429374&w=AACSfuz-u-eYK18HmqHtrxAXW3OBBW_gzO1KVcYG1CJARg

------

Finally, i dont remember where is this... maybe earth... romula... but that kind of behavior is "regular" on various maps... 

Take your time and shoot... THEY WONT MOVE AT ALL

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/WARFRAME/Warframe0010.jpg?_subject_uid=11429374&w=AAAt2jYJIfrntTe2VicZ_11A8bTMWVuB-Ga-FJIRorwRvg

Edited by .--Tatsumaru--.

Mirage quest: I finished the second part of the quest (nymph one) and started building the systems last night, and then when I got up this morning I had to re-claim the helmet and start building the systems again

There's a bug in Orokin survival key missions that pause the survival timer if i hit the esc menu to check mission progress. 

I was playing the mission solo, and when i checked my mission progress, the timer stopped at 19:25 even when i had +30% life support left. 

Also, i dont know if this is the intended mechanic, but when the life support ran out and i was racing towards extraction, i automatically fail the mission, instead of getting the "constant damage till 5 HP" mode. 

Both bugs occurred in a T2 Survival Key i was playing by myself. 

I notice that my kubrow tends to change size. It would be huge in one mission and small in one mission. Is this intentional or a bug?

Also when I use an escape menu while elevator is moving it does not want to say in place.

3qRp5nZ.png

Edited by -JHL-

1. Warframe crashes during Infested defence missions - toxic osprey to blame?

2. Excessive load times

3. Squad members being DC-ed/session unavailable during load screen on vault runs

4. Unable to invite players on vault runs

5. matchmaking sucks

Fixed Bugs:

-Game: Loading: Extremely long loading times in many sessions.

Not fixed. I literally got stuck the whole day.

If you invite friends to your squad before starting a mission... everything is just fine... loading is just fine...

But if you go online and into public match-making mode the squad gets stuck on the loading screen. Happens at invasion/outbreak nodes quite often to me even it should have been fixed with 14.0.4. It renders the online mode literally unplayable for me. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Went In An ODD MISSION solo today , and whenever i shot at the pod with infested nearby , it took some of the damage from my ogris, i couldnt even make it past wave 3. This pod seems to only take damage from the ogris when infested enemies are nearby.

Thanks For All your good work DE

Today, while in a squad prepping to do an ODE, we involuntarily shed one member, and we became stuck on the loading screen that has the camera following the aft section of the ships (not the descent animation). The member who got kicked to the curb by the dropped session went back to their Liset, lucky for them. The others killed their WF processes. I did notice that we could chat while this was all going on however...and I noticed something interesting. Hitting the escape key dimmed the screen slightly and an "EXIT" button popped up in the lower right-hand corner. Out of idle curiosity, I just started clicking randomly on the blank screen. And lo and behold, an "Abort Mission" dialogue box popped up. I guess the menu was there, just invisible. Better than having to kill the process and exit ungracefully. :)

1. Rhino Prime's iron skin is no longer golden.

2. Exploding infested AoE is far too large and the carrier(If not all sentnels) are made of paper.

3. Mirage's ult can glitch up creating MANY useless copies

4. Rarely, when I change into Ash(It only seems to bug on him so far) my game will stop responding to my keys, I will not be able to move nor press escape

These are the main things I've noticed, and the exploding one is just an opinion. The explosion hits my carrier up on the cargo containers in the defense map where the cryo chamber is on the raised floor and the cargo containers are on the rails behind it.

Edited by Rainbow-Blitz

The Volatile Runners explosions appear to be additive damage and blast radius so the more in a pack that die the bigger it gets.. it is hitting way out of normal ranges.. plus... IF I killed them.. they shouldn't even be exploding.

Mags' Pull ability is not having affecting the infested that have the Greenish aura on them.

These are the same infested that are invincible and take 0 damage.

Mags' Crush ability does not appear to be ragdolling enemies