Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Update has a few bugs like the loading screen for the Clan Dojo, I guess my biggest problem is the controller compatibility, I love playing warframe with my Xbox controller it more easier and much less of a pain then the mouse and keyboard, I prefer focusing on that since it pretty helpful.

When I choose "quit game" from the menu I consistently get a "warframe has crashed" alert. It doesn't seem to affect me in any way, or at least has yet to do so. I said as much during one of the automated crash reports.

Since this doesn't seem to be having any negative impact on me at all (this has been happening after I've already chosen to quit the game) I don't see it as a big deal, but it is rather annoying when that pops up every time.

I suspect it may have to do with the new quick option to just quit the game without signing out. But I can't be sure. I will try going through a full logout and quit and update this post with the results.

Edit: After testing it quickly (logging in, logging out AND non-logout quit) I did not get the crash report either time. I'll see if running a mission changes this at all.

Edit 2: After running a mission, logging out before quitting does not result in a crash report. Will now test non-logout quitting after a mission.

Edit 3: I ran a mission and then hit the "quit game" button, after looking at my mods. The game "crashed" as it has previously. So it looks like if you run a mission and then hit the "quit game" button in the ESC menu, instead of logging out and going to the login screen, the game returns a crash report upon exiting the game. As I said, it doesn't seem to have had any negative impacts, but it is a little annoying.

Edited by Archeyef

edit : its just my  PC :P  sorry to bother u ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the select screen there is a little space left that is unused it looks kinda ugly :/

hjSxcZW.png

Edited by ameeroz

Hi! I saw that the environmental/art issue of water with wrong colour and reflection was signed as solved, but I still see it like in these screenshots (taken a few moments ago):
tXcGAdM.jpg?1

rQZDTpV.jpg?1

HmvTSjp.jpg?1

qixnlcw.jpg?1

bXb5HNp.jpg?1

bXb5HNp.jpg?1

zy64SI4.jpg?1

xSJp5CH.jpg?1

The water has this colour after U14, both in mission maps (Earth, in this case) and clan Dojo.
In addition, my Rhino Prime Iron Skin is still not gold, but this is a minor issue xD

cn8HAYX.jpg?1

4LU9ehd.jpg?1

For the Rhino Prime Iron Skin, it appears not to change even if I change colours from the standard ones, it is still of that grey-blue colour.
In any case, I'm reporting these two bugs, hope it helps :)

I've destroyed a lot of Kubrow nests and not a single egg came out of any of them. So I'm stuck in that part of the quest until one appears.

Also I tried a derelict capture mission with a key equipped. I managed to find the vault and get the artifact, but when I went to get the second target a door glitched shut preventing me from finishing the mission.

Thus wasted time, effort and materials on top of the really long wait time on the loading screens that didn't used to take near as long.

Edited by CrimsonMalice

When trying to fusion mods if a mod exceeds the capacity of whatever it gets installed on, the game UI goes unresponsive, it is then impossible to navigate menus and can only be resolved by closing warframe and reopening it

So me and my fried were playing before hotfix 14.0.5...after updating the game he tries to log in and a message pop's up saying that he is banned until 2035...Now he's side of the story....By the way he's name tag is Migalhinhas...: So... I was playing Warframe, and me and a friend, we decided to do some Orokin Derelict Assassination missions, he had 2 keys, and he used the 1st one, We ended the mission and he noticed that the key wasnt disappearing after he used it, so we thought that was a funny thing, so we kept on doing it, we did some runs like 5 or more and he still had 2 keys, at some point I start getting the warning of "updating account information and the previous progress wont be saved" (or something like that) at the end of each mission, I didnt really pay attention to that and kept on going, until the hotfix 14.0.5 came up so i refreshed the game, and when i log in after the update and i put my e-mail and password, it basically says im banned until 1st of june 2035, and I did nothing wrong... And I have to report that i was getting a bug where, for example i crafted some ODA keys in the forge, and when i go to the iventory or to the derelict in the navigation menu, they are not there and i cant use them, i dont know if that is related or not but, there it is, all the information i can give right now. Please fix this.

Got a bug in the Mission Complete screen just before:

The Sentinel (Carrier) and his weapon (Sweeper) were shown as Level 1, although it is at Rank 30.

I looked into the Arsenal just after that, and it was still shown as Rank 30, with all mods installed, so it seems to have been a visual bug.

I keep getting bugged when i try to fusion my mods.I have to relog to fix it. Plz take care of it.

Having the same issue. It's been around for several updates now but It just gets worse every time we get an update. Now it freezes the game screen in the mod section and the only way out is to completely exit and restart. Very very annoying

Minor UI Bugs I've ecountered :

Some Mods aren't showing up until I move my cursors to it.
nJgWMRj.jpg

There is 2 Polymer Bundle and Salvage on the Market Items.

dgoc84m.jpg

Minor Loading Game Screen :

2 people on squad will make the loading screen with 3 Ship, while 3 people on squad make it 4 Ship.

glDVcRL.jpg

xRVbluD.jpg

Edited by Thirrouad

Every time I try interacting with my Kubrow my warframe does this weird teleport glitch where it places me back and blacks out and then places me back where I was before that all happened. I did find a way for the glitch to not occur if I just face right after I choose to interact, but I would appreciate for this to get fixed so I don't have to turn right every time I try to play with my kubrow. Though it may not sound like much of a big deal I know it is for many other players who go through this same bug and may not know how to avoid it.

ok can you please the issue with me getting logged in more then once on pc. also joining clan mates to play is now becoming a issue as  i join then get kicked right back out?? I keep getting the _1 when i log 

Thank You