Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Kubrow bleedout still needs to be improved. First, they don't have any indicator on their map, either alive or bleeding out. And second, you don't get a notification like you would usually with players in the middle of your screen. Lastly, bleedout seems a bit random. Players reporting that they only get about 1-3 seconds bleedout time, but if you put on loyal companion, you can get about 18.

after finishing void missions get stuck at the results screen background but in ship.  Starts when the leaving animation starts as you leave the void, then when you return to ship you are stuck. you never see your results and everything is unresponsive. Need to ctrl+alt+del to exit game. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dillinja666/screenshot/31840979509200531

Kubrow eggs are dropping as Nav Coordinates for some people.  Maybe there's a list of people who *@##$ and moan too much.

Mission Progess menu is unscrollable and Warframe is stuck in the way.  

Titan Extractors can only be claimed along with the resources instead of just emptying them, so you to have to re-deploy them every time.

Commanders teleporting you sticks you in animation loop.

Controller support for menu UI needs to be finished.

It no longer tells you how many of an inventory item you have from the market under gear.  

Vor's Prize Quest still shows a marker at the navigation console after completion.

Ok, as of this new hotfix I have found a new bug while Still being effected by an old one.

New bug:

When loading into any void mission, there will be a short period where my computer will freeze up

Possible bug:

When I was in 2 void missions, the entire group Other then the host suffered from horrible lag.

Old bug:

I Still cannot deploy extractors on planets that I have fully unlocked. I can only deploy an extract on planets that I have fully completed. Thought I should note this since its under fixed but remains unfixed.

Howl of the Kubrow doesn't seem to finish properly, I got the collar and each time I log in I get a notification bottom right and on the navigation console and lotus says "you have the collar, the bond is complete" or something to that effect, I know, I don't need to be told each login.

Trying to join an alert with matchmaking set to public put me on "please wait" for 10 minutes, and effective froze the program. This is the only "public" match I've attempted since 14.0.1. I've done everything else on "friends only" or "invite only".

update failed loop this has been going on for me for 2-3 days now and i cant find out what is causeing it and also right after the servers were upgraded i couldnt see any game invites and the same for people who i tried to invite to a game pls help cause im seriously thinking about just migrating my pc account to my ps4 but i dont want to cause i like the alliance my pc account is a part of 

also iv unistalled the game several times both from steam and from the warframe ebsite

UDPATE: just to see if anything changed i checked everything off in the settings except aggressive download and the looping has stopped

Edited by Solitare

About the Vor's Prize Quest :

After the 14.0.4 Fix my previous problem was fixed, but now when i reach to kill Vor the quest marker is gone. Also when i tried relogging to see if it will work the Objective and the marker are gone so im stuck again please see through this problem and thank you

I recently found a bug in which you cannot use Hysteria with Valkyr if you are in the middle of an attack with the Silva & Aegis weapon - doing so would result in the player being locked in a single melee slash animation instead of the normal claw attacks. I don't know if this is from just this weapon alone or all weapons but I first incountered it with the Silva & Aegis.

Something is up with my Sentneil My Sentinel is at lvl 30 and i have never forma'ed it but i do the blaze alert then it shows my sentneil and its wep and it gains xp and goes to lvl 4 

look at the pics

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/588035533497943449/664595F49DD81052DA498970174EB6FB760A30BC/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/588035533497879625/9759B639E34C8AC52891C4B15277B3CF87B526DA/

WHen playing with a group of friends, at the end of every single match the game would kick me out of the party and I'd have to be reinvited.

Had a match crash due to host migration failing during an alert and the game got stuck at the "Please wait" screen for several minutes after trying to reload the alert (eventually just closed the game and reopened, worked then).

Game has run significantly worse since update 14, get less than half the fps I used to get. Game uses signfinicantly more resources.

Most public games I go into the enemies tend to lag jump now, players some times do as well. Just overall bad latency issues (Did not used to have this, no network settings have changed).

When an item levels up the character will freeze for several seconds at a time, often causing them to die (Have lost games to this).

Hey guys, I found another glitch/bug in the tenno ship actually.

I have screenshots of it, but for some reason there's no link in here to post them up.

Anyway. here goes: if you pet the kubrow, but press E really fast multiples times the kubrow then gets stuck in the middle of the lower ship room. He then performs the same animations as if he's in the breeding machine area.

Now this is where it gets interesting, as when he's in the middle of the room you can perform a "stealth kill" attack on him if you press E while behind him. The warframe does the stealth kill animation on him but does no damage to the doggy.

I just put Zangetsu  (My Huras puppy) in stasis a few days ago, so I could try to get a Sunika Kubrow (which I was lucky enough to get) known for their offense, finish the quest with that kubrow, while I could have Huras mature after I finish the quest with the Sunika.

When Lotus told me MiniClimax (My Sunika) had matured, I was stoked to see him. Then When I went to Navigation, I couldn't find the quest marker, and when I backed out of the Navigation Menu, I looked at the Navigation's dashboard and saw that "Wait for the Kubrow to mature." message still there. 

At first I thought that the quest can only progress if the first Kubrow a Tenno hatched matures, but then I remembered that the Lotus told me that MiniClimax matured and she also told me about that Orokin era Kubrow Collar.

Edit: I just completed the imprint on Miniclimax and now I can take do the Collar mission. 

Edited by Climaxstriker

I've read some posts referring to "getting Nav Coordinates instead of Kubrow Eggs from Kubrow dens", and I noticed I have the same problem. People who join me get eggs easily, while I just get nav coordinates where the eggs should be. Could it be a bug?