Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

crashing on infested defense

I am also crashing on infested defense. Quite frequently as well.

Not sure if this has been noticed yet but in the liset: if you crouch, alt fire (right-click) and walk forward the camera (or warframe, can't identify which) does this weird backwards-forwards motion

This has always been there, it happens in the dojo as well.

Zephyr's redirection is not causing projectiles to miss her. 

One of the alert missions is taking me into a level 30 mission without shields (it says level 12-15)

Tons of bugs with the mod system that cause the program to freeze. 

There are a ton of enemies instantly bursting me for no reason at all (I am not experiencing any lag). 

the infected aren't bugged persay, just toxic to fight. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any way we can get the old star map back as an option for the pc. The new interface is nice for the ps4, but it really is annoying to have it for the pc

When using a controller, player can rapidly spam the 'confirm/click' binded button in the questing section of the codex, allowing players to replay quests over and over again.

It opens up the option to let me play Vor's Prize, and other Quests as many times as I want.

After being tagged by The Gustrag Three, I removed the bolts and exited the foundry ui, my gun unholstered and I am able to fire my gun inside my ship.

Icc1k24.jpg

57dmPdv.jpg

i can also switch between my weapons, unable to use powers though

Edited by Sargebahh

Not directly sure if this bug is a result of U14, but since the update I've been unable to earn achievements. I both hit Mastery Rank 10 and obtained 10 Warframes, yet neither achievement has popped for me.

And I have also had the Nav Coordinate instead of eggs bug.

Edited by ZooaKai

Ogris Bugs

·         Ogris friendly fire to everything

·         Ogris blast radius unaffected by Firestorm

I know it's listed as reported bugs, but it says friendly fire to pods, I've seen friendly fire to Tenno, Pods, Kubrow, Sentinels. It seems to happen when the friendly has no shields.

So one bug that me and a couple of my friends have been getting is when the mod manager attempts to un-install a mod from a weapon/warframe if it is going to exceed the mod limit when leveling up said mod the game will freeze. We're not sure if other people have been experiencing this but I know that we have tested it a few times with the same results each time.

Mostly game has had fewer lock-ups, but this evening after hotfix, experienced unplayable lag on T2 defense (everyone going for Wyrm Prime carapace). We toughed it out till wave 10, barely keeping Cryopod healthy but exited before you can realistically get that drop just because of lag---so lost the key but for a basically unplayable game. Had been experiencing tiny "mini-lock-ups" for 24-36 hours (lasted only seconds) but wanted to report this one. I will submit as ticket if OK since I don't think I can attach log and dxdiag here.

On the Earth mission to find a Kubrow egg, in a pool off to the side of the map where 2 Kurbow dens are, there is often a major graphical glitch that checkerboards the area followed by an electrical noise.

The Kubrow seem to be able to destroy the sentinels somehow, and also instantly, and the sentinel does not regenerate.

Many of the achievements still do not show up right, change back and forth from showing completion to not, mostly not completed when they have been previously, are completed but don't receive the achievement, and don't get an achievement for accomplishing it before the achievement existed, but due to the nature of the achievement, is impossible minus selling inventory and re-buying the same weapons to re-level them.

Expanding on this;

Survival bug? On some random survival missions when extract is already open it will take 10min instead of 5min. Not sure if this is a bug or new-play.

Lotus is unresponsive at 5 minutes, does not show a reward and does not allow you to extract. An event score is given at the end of all survival missions for the event breeding grounds.

Edited by Postal_pat

I don't know what the "Cxxx" means under my profile.  I don't know what the number means in the upper right next to the indistinguishable blob. There doesn't seem to be anything that explains how any of the features work in the tutorial, that would be nice.  

So every time I try to rank up a mod, the prompt "Fusion Conflict: Installed mod exceed capacity of rhino." and it give me the uninstall prompt, which I press uninstall and then warframe stops working and then I have to ctrl alt delete to get out of warframe. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

I found a problem when a volatile runner explods from a gun, his explosion radius is really big, allways kills my sentinel even if I climed somethere really high or  am at a really big distance from him..hope you can fix it!

Mirage's clones don't use the energy color of Ignis. Possibly other weapons, but it's really obvious on the Ignis.

2014-07-22_00001_zps2823b17b.jpg

Note the magenta in the center and right at the Ignis itself; that's my energy color and different from the gas.

Edited by Turnoverman

Also stated it as fixed (i guess): I cant raise my Kubrows (hatched a few days ago, matured at the WE) Loyalty. I could Dress like a carebear and cuddle him to death with rainbowflowers. It does not help a bit with the loyalty-bug.

Regards
Kaneai

Edit: Fixed typos

Edited by Kaneai