Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I would like to point out that the mod station freezes the game every time when I select it and freezes again when making one of the 4 selections. I tried another account, that is basically new, and has no issues. So I think it is related to how many mods an account has. I have over 18,000 mods and it takes a minute or 2 for the game to unfreeze.

Bugs:

1. Mirage's gloves/hands stay white color even if you have a full body color change (Image: Warframe0020.jpg

2. Mirage will  not do any idle/emotes on feral or noble stance ( Video of her Profile of what I think her idle should be on noble stance Note: It starts at the very start

) (When she blows a kiss)

3. Not sure if this is a bug but your pet loses health each day?, or consider chnageing due to will be wasting money  

4. At times can not take screenshot in the Armory/Arsenal, it is possible when it wants to do it but can not do it at all times, and yes the image was done without HUD. (Proof: Warframe0004.jpg

P.S: Thanks for bringing back the Idle/emotes stuff! 

Edited by LegionCynex

Breaking new UI:

How to replicate: get a whisper tab from anyone, right click person whispering, click invite to party, if your chat window becomes opaque from translucent congratulations! You've broken your UI.

Problems with it: You can not do anything apart from using chat and clicking on pop-ups. ESC becomes unresponsive and you can't move your character. Chat window becomes primary focus and you can not break off the focus. 

Workarounds: 1. If you ask someone to invite you to a game and join it, UI will become usable again after the run. 2. Alt+F4

RsVc1uK.jpg

I can't see a part of left screen side

This isn't really annoying (ok for me it is), but can be if some1 will see "75" instead of "175" platinum coins price

I dont have panoramic display (I am working with 1280x1024 resolution)

Some chineese random S#&$ monitor

http://www.ktc.com.cn/products/monitor/17/2188.html

but I like this cuz I am programming a lot and I don't like 16:9 ratio in panoramic monitors

Pls rescale something for 1280x1024 reso

PS. it also applies to right side of screen

Edit: I fixed it by changing Ratio from Auto to 16:10 (seems to be best option)

Edited by EmbedFire

У меня ошибка закачивания обновления(при закачке светит что файлы поврежденны)помогите пожайлуста!
I error injection upgrade (when downloading files that shines damage) help please:!

You cannot turn your frame in the arsenal except for when picking colors. You can't turn it to see how new accessories look, you can't turn it to see how a new skin looks, you can't turn it to see how a weapon looks in a different stance(holstered/unholstered)...

Being able to rotate the warframe while using the arsenal, in general, and during any phase of the "appearance" section, particularly, was one of the best features of the old version.

The new "almost always static" thing isn't very useful at all.

Dying without bleeding out on vauban in ODD, just instant full death. 

-Also mouse pointer disappearing in defense missions when I die so I cant click to revive. Usually happens at wave 9 on sechura. Should try adding a button on the controller layout to select revive if anything. 

-Clicking on a person's name in the add to squad menu also clicks on something in the background resulting in the selection of the wrong mission

-Hangs and being stuck on the loading screen with sounds still in the background when pushing attack and such. 

Edited by FatherFury

The "police scanner" seems awkwardly infrequent now.

It would seem best if it was an interactable object that you could set the rate on personally, so if you like it, or want it more often, you can have it "scan aggressively", or if you find it annoying, you can dial it back to "passive scanning" or just "off". Perhaps a slider, so that you can select increments of frequency.

The same with Ordis. He, too, is currently too infrequent, and should have some interactive function on the ship to adjust him.

Currently, both are exceedingly quiet--I haven't heard Ordis in several hours now, and the scanner breaks in at strange intervals of several minutes, and is very quiet unless you're right next to it--it virtually may as well not exist at all now, and is somewhat creepy as it's whipser volume in most locations in the ship. Weird, random whispers once every 5 to 10 minutes... yeah. Not getting the effect desired at all.

Update on Unranked Rare Fusion Core Bug:

What happened here is I think DE introduced Rare 5 Fusion Core packs as a reward for some void missions.

We just did another T4 exterminate to try and see if we got more than just an unranked rare fusion core and I had 2 rare 5s in my collection before the mission. Now I have 7 rare 5s so the unranked rare fusion is actually a Rare 5 fusion core pack. I am slightly okay with this being a reward now since it gives the people who don't need any prime stuff to have access to getting either a forma bp or some rare 5 fusion cores.

1 Bug down, many to go! Making progress! :D

5 hotfixes and still no fix for Quick Thinking? How hard can it be to fix one mod (that I have no idea how got broken in update that has nothing to do with mods in the first place)? It's very bad, to say at least, when one polarized slot that you saved for that rare point expensinve mod simply doesn't work anymore. Imagine if Vitality or Serration sudenly stopped working. For some of my builds, Quick Thinking is a neccesity and I urge you to please fix this as soon as possible.

*sigh* I really don't wanna report this one...but I suppose I have to take the noble route.

Anyway, when in a two-man cell (possibly more not enough testing) when you vote for a key and have both players end up voting for it, the second person to vote will have their key used for the mission; even if they don't own the prerequisite key which effectively leads to infinite uses of any key if done properly.

Good Guy Greg :D And...

Does that really happen?

The Codex does something really weird with Sentinels these days. I hear growling aswell and Wyrm prime wiggles his behind in a very suspicious way. i think the Kubrows may have something to do with it. :D

Also: A fun game. Guess the sentinel! XD (I know, I know ... it says the name)

4Fy77jU.jpg

0qqaBOB.jpg

RbNpD3Q.jpg

iiP316F.jpg

Edited by thebrainbrain

The steam achievements is not working anymore?

I have got my 10th warframe right after this update but the achievement did not poping up.

If there is a problem after all, can you please fix it?

*sigh* I really don't wanna report this one...but I suppose I have to take the noble route.

Anyway, when in a two-man cell (possibly more not enough testing) when you vote for a key and have both players end up voting for it, the second person to vote will have their key used for the mission; even if they don't own the prerequisite key which effectively leads to infinite uses of any key if done properly.

I had something similar happen earlier with a group of 3 players. However it seems that it was using my keys (I was host) and if I did not have any copies of the key it appears to have caused me to go negative with that key (just a guess). Now when I earn that key through a mission, I am given that key, or I craft the key I do not receive it. Although it may again let me receive those keys once I get out of the negative in them haven't gotten that far yet.