The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Market Segment were buggy. Map entrance was blocked, because of missing Market Segment.

Possible fix atm:

ESC - Communication - Clan - Enter Dojo and leave again (don't know if a restart will fix it too), and you are able to install the market segment.

Mod display kinda "broken". Some texts are hard to read, not only at the mods section.

za1KKDA.jpg

Foundry bug:

Was not able to claim my already built weapons - being disconnected immediately and wasn't able to login for few minutes.

Arsenal bug: same result on foundry. Equiping another weapon, trying to exit will let me get a halt and - force DC.

Ok cut the Foundry/Arsenal bug. It is more a server related stuff, again.

Live Stress-test? It is obviously not the fault of the players.

Btw. where is the exit/close button on the login-screen? I am not able to quit the game on its usual way.

Vault Bug:

No Vault room spawned during this mission. We searched the whole map more times!

kRxoCzl.jpg

You know this picture is dated when rhino prime still has silver iron skin lol

Lotus is telling me I have the kubrow egg after playing E-Prime and destroying kubrow dens. I go to my incubator to place the egg and it isn't showing up? Tried redoing the mission multiple times to no avail

Me and some of my friends have an issue with servers. First it kept logging me out after almost each mission and I couldn't log in - it said "Please check your... ". Now I even can't start the game, it is stuck at "cheking for updates" and after a while it says that update servers aren't available. 

_______

Finally logged in, seems like the issue has been solved. 

Issue is solved? Back to game! :D

Vor's Prize:

quest symbols not showing up above the planet they are on after Earth (eg Mercury to kill Vor)

Kubrow Quest:

was told to kill jackal by clannies, or else i'd have no idea that is what was needed.

killed jackal, zero next steps or instructions.

if this was designed to be made easy, needs quest tracker

if this was designed to 'feel your way around and figure it out', then maybe the supporting marketing should set up that expectation. i was expecting it to be easy but am playing junior detective just to figure out what map to play and finish prologue.  i find it frustrating.  going to play something else a while.

Long mission names are being cut short on the banner display at the beginning of missions, will try to screenshot.

Also, had to begin a the mirage quest from the codex and then begin Vor's Prize again before I got the Lotus and Cephalon responses indicating that the quest line was complete.

Edited by Void_Soldier

ce83f43b43ebd078c77d73d3caded4298c819f9c

As you may see on first screen, in Venera I have and extractor. I've already got message, that it's already gather res.

But, when I enter on Venera missions to look at extractor, i've got this:

96e145cf5d01b4bc02587d58180e604394fcd66a

But that extractor is still count as instaled. I'm 11 rank lvl with 3 instaled extractors and I can't install more, only 2 of them work properly.

Edited by DragonDrake

I am missing the blueprint you  receive from corpus you rescue from the grineer. I can not progress in the game until i build it, but like i have previously stated i do not have it. If this can be fixed i would like to know

Same here, if anyone know how to fix it, it would be great!

Entered the codex in the ship, nothing I press will get me out of it. I then proceeded to spem the exit button and the game logged me out. Don't know if the servers are just not enought right now.

Edited by Avambo

After playing a mission, I get the "Connection to the host has been lost" error. Every time. And we need to reinvite each other. Also, no way to leave a party, or not a really obvious way.

Random disconnects to the Log-In screen from the Ship. Happened like 3 times now. Latest was when I accepted an invite and after 30 secs of "Please Wait" I got dropped into the log-in screen.

EDIT: Cannot log back in. "Check your Login info".

Edited by S3EK3R

i never received the arsenal segment, im currently stuck with weapons and a frame without any mods. ive done all the quests including the kubrow one. i dont like banshee c:

Edited by NoxFuria