The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Megathread triumphs, will update with bugs from splinter threads and continue here as we find more!

Yep U14 started with bugs...(a) i crashed when trying to start the 1st mission from ship in normal team match mode...( i rebooted and continued solo play. (b) mission objects not being reconised back at the ships equipment and so not able to continue on with missions and story till rebooting again,, © the navigator does not relalise missions either ,,and you cannot start the next mission till it does,,,sometimes needed reboot too,,,and (D) saving the worst till last i was booted out of the game and can no longer log in ,,,i got 90mins u14 and now i have no access at all,,,

after I completed the mission with Darvo game "crashed" and took me to the log in screen, after what i could't log in "Login failed. Check your info" 
after few minutes of restarts , I could log in and ORDIS told me to activata put a key somewere near navigaton console , could't put it got another "crash" now again trying to log in ,... the answer is why you guys cant do these update without issues , if you need more time you could delay these update to control all the bugs ....(pokerface)

a question people can please answer, I have man warframes, but when I updated it asked me to pick one of the first 3 warframes you start with.. should that be happening or no? could someone plez message me

Edited by xDaimao

Things I found :

1)Cant log in (it says ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)

2)Once i was in a game i was not able to start missions with squad (countdown 3.2.1 ...than all over again)

3)Loading screen is ugly (yellow password space) ---NOT A BUG 

4)LOADING TAKES FOREVER as in after you type your password and press enter

5)You cant see S#&$ from global chat ''spamming''

6)Once i was in a ship man its full of glitch-es

7)Well since i cant log in and am stuck at mission 2 (where u need to find corpus dude on earth) ill chill till you guys fix these ones...also i wanted to mention this new UI is far from noob friendly if u ask me but hay ....well that new ship dude voice is cool untill he becomes boring i guess also a lot of ppl say kubrows are cool ...... ill LOG IN one day to see it myself I hope .  

OMG I LOGED IN STARTED A MISSION AND LOGED OUT I WAS SO HAPPY FOR A MOMENT. a moment.

Edited by TennoPain

Like a lot of the people above me, I cannot log in.

I even reset my password. Tried that, still didn't work.

If it's just the server being used too much, all is forgiven.

Also, though this may or may not be a missed feature, there is no way to exit the game from the login screen.

I just use the task manager to open and close it now.

Edited by MageMeat

hello,

i've noticed a lot of bugs today since U14. 

1. Every single time When The 'Vor's prize' Mission has completed, the liset ship(idk what its called) doesn't interact and then kicked out of the game through the login screen and can't login.

2. The UI seem too big on my monitor. I'm running on 1024x768 4:3 monitor. even when i set the resolusion even higher still didn't fix the issue.

3. also the 'DNS lookup error'. idk if this just my connections or the game seem to bugged out. my connection's port has been forwarded so the issue shouldn't be occured since previous update.

I sincery hope these bug will be fixed soon. I know that the devs work so hard on this effort.

cheer, 

P.S.: sorry for my English. and I'll report more if i got another one :)

EDIT : i could login after a while. but after the mission begin right about to rush to the objective, i got kicked out again. 

Edited by dewa1808

Running into a small bug when finishing the random objectives during missions(i.e. kill 30 enemies with a rifle).  Whenever those get completed the game just freezes up for about a minuite, i'm talking like full on freeze,  can ctrl alt delete to tab out but the game itself is going "nope".

Ok, bug time:

Did the mission to check the colony out and get mod support, got logged out after completing it.

Logged back in, activated mod station, logged out again.

Logged back in and had the option to activate foundry without getting the foundy piece, got kicked, logged back in, its active with the ability to remove the (i forget what its called, leg device thing that Vor lovingly gave me).

Everytime I now try to do the Foundry mission, it runs up until the initial Lotus opening dialogue, then auto logs me out each time.

*Mod screen, the mod names are unreadable without eye strain on a 16" laptop.  Never an issue before.  I get it: you want Normandy+Borderlands.  But make the names readable, and make it so that the warframe standing on the left doesn't block out critical informatoin like how many of an item I have.

*Extractors can't be retrieved on Venus and Mercury

*Not a glitch, components are not in the Orokin Vault, like the riddle suggests - oh, there's a riddle, there are five pages of patch notes, why didn't you ready more carefully??  The Vault gives you a never-before-heard of component, that you put together with a blueprint in the market that was never mentioned, for a quest (?) or mission that may either give you a piece or let you grind out the parts.  Nobody knows!!!"   So awkward.   

Anyways, going to take a break from this game until the dust settles.  Picked up the Mirage quest(?)/key(?)/mission(?) BP and a cipher, but not really sure what to do with them, and League just put out some new stuff so.... I'll be back later, when DE gets its act together.

1st Login issues that needs to be fixed asap

2nd No exit button on top left corner of screen (need to use alt-f4)

3rd Warframe overlaps mod screen making it hard to see what kind of mod we selected

4th Mod collection has only one visible line of mods 

5th Players are unable to enter their own dojo (spam enter or left click on clan page is the only way to enter the dojo atm)

5th How players can check how many void keys they posses

6th New side arm has 200 moprhics requirement thats little to mutch :P

7th Rhino Prime's Iron Skin has lost its golden hue

8th Even though i have all nods on planet unlocked i cant deploy/collect extractor that already there ;/

9th when in squad window checking other players info overlaps the menu making it hard to read

10th Players with long names....

Things I found :

1)Cant log in (it says ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)

4)LOADING TAKES FOREVER as in after you type your password and press enter.  

I currently agree with these 2 problems because I have not even been in the game yet  .-.  so please fix this ASAP!

Warframe loading before login screen taking too long to load, usually when they show the login screen, they are not done loading, so when you play, you are randomly disconnected back to the login screen, and logging in will not work.