Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

i managed to do the prolog missions and it took my to the ship but as i was claiming my login reward the game crashed now since then i have not been able to get back onto the game it just says wrong login information or it timed out i have been tryign to sort the issue but have had no luck so i give up!

Oh oh oh! Quick Lemmus! Remember the other one!

...processing...

Oh, right, so you have a nice lil exit button (clean, small, pretty, I like it in its simplicity) that works just fine in most of the UI right? Right, but wrong. Certain menus (such as viewing one's own profile) have the exit button and don't respond to it at all, it seems.

Should be noted that I don't think it's as important as the party questing issues I mentioned a few pages back though.

Also, people should really just read the first and last two pages at least, to prevent posting the same thing over and over again. Getting hard to read. We now definitely know of Dojo issues, Rhino Prime, Login issues, Sliding in ships, etc. Getting hard to read this thread.

Once again: Good luck DE. Hopefully I don't throw more onto your boat too many more times.

Things I found :

1)Cant log in (it says ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)

2)Once i was in a game i was not able to start missions with squad (countdown 3.2.1 ...than all over again)

3)Loading screen is ugly (yellow password space) ---NOT A BUG 

4)LOADING TAKES FOREVER as in after you type your password and press enter

5)You cant see S#&$ from global chat ''spamming''

6)Once i was in a ship man its full of glitch-es

7)Well since i cant log in and am stuck at mission 2 (where u need to find corpus dude on earth) ill chill till you guys fix these ones...also i wanted to mention this new UI is far from noob friendly if u ask me but hay ....well that new ship dude voice is cool untill he becomes boring i guess also a lot of ppl say kubrows are cool ...... ill LOG IN one day to see it myself I hope .  

8) not getting credit for missions

9) cant access dojo without being tossed to login

10) cant do anything at all.

i have some issus to log in, first it always showed after 10 sek, that there is an internet time out, after 30 min and a lot of trys. it suddenly worked. After 2 matchse i ended in the log in screen witout any reason. Now i cant log in, it always tells me to check my login informations.

i keep getting "Login failed. Could not connect to server. (ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)" or "Login failed. Check your info"... my internet is not timed out, and my information is correct. and the game kicked me out when i was trying to do the prologue to Vor's prize... :/ 

Dear DE, I would like to inform you that I have officially reached the point where I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this monument to human incompetence. I don't even know where to start, because I could start anywhere.

First you failed to meet your own deadline, which is made even worse with your cute little teaser page which seems to be a little pointless given the fact that the freaking thing it advertises doesn't work.

Second, "most ambitious update" my &#!, more like biggest mess you made yet, it is impossible to log in half the time, and when it does let you in it kicks you off after a whopping 15 @(*()$ SECONDS!

And last but not least, even IF it let you in, even IF it decided NOT to kick your &#! off, it is an unplayable MESS. The new UI is buggy as hell, the player ship becomes a deathtrap because you can't do ANYTHING when it wants you to install a new component. After you re-log and it realises you installed the @(*()$ module it REFUSES to work and after you struggle with it for more than 1 minute GUESS WHAT?! IT KICKS YOU OFF AGAIN!!

All I can do is clap my hands in astonishment, I was a faithful fan from the very beginning. I was defending you guys, but now I am the one who feels like a fool for doing so, because it's clear that you people were apparently more excited about making your fun little streams and what-not, and making merchandising, HELL ANYTHING BUT WORKING ON THE @(*()$ GAME! Because correct me if I'm wrong if you have a deadline then perhaps YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE HALF THE WORK FOR THE LAST @(*()$ DAY, SINCE APPARENTLY THAT IS WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE!!

Login-Screen:

Btw. where is the exit/close button on the login-screen? I am not able to quit the game on its usual way.

Server Issues:

Ok cut the Foundry/Arsenal bug. It is more a server related stuff, again.

Live Stress-test? It is obviously not the fault of the players.

Frequent and constant disconnections.

No login chances. Timeouts, etc etc etc.

This.

These two absolute horrid piles of rotting Kubrow poop called "bugs" are what's keeping me from playing this.

#RageMode.

I've seen only one or two other people report this, so I don't know if this has been brought to anyone's attention yet - whenever I try to log into the game it takes a few tries (with messages popping up saying "Login failed. Check your info" when I know everything - username and password - is correct), and even after finally coming up successful in logging in and moving around to another station on the ship, it will decide to suddenly log me out without giving me a warning. Not sure if this is a bug or just because of a server overload with how many people are online and trying to do stuff all at once, though.

I see I'm not alone in the "Info is wrong" error trying to login.

After restarting the game a couple of times, it gave me a different message saying "Server_Timeout", so this may just have something to do with the ridiculous amount of logins with the new patch.

I expect the issue to be cleared up within a few hours or so, shouldn't be too much of a problem.  If not, probably something else, but seeing as the website is also responding quite slow, server overload is likely.  Yay.

In happier news, I got to play with kittens.

So there's that.

I'm having an issue where I am in my ship, the most recent would be that I was tinkering with my newly acquired market, then the game randomly logged me out of the game. I tried logging back in, but it said my login info was incorrect, I repeatedly reviewed my info, completely certain that it is correct, yet it said it's incorrect, I had to repeat this a number of times until the game actually accepted my info, please look into this DE?

It wouldn't let me install the foundry node, then it randomly disconnected me when I mentioned it in reigon chat, It's been 30 minutes and I still can't log back in.

Update: It's been over an hour and I still can't log in.

Edited by Vinnile