Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Seriousely, is anyone having Login problems? even when you know you're putting in the right password cus you played yesterday before U14....it keeps logging me out and saying check login.

thats exactly my problem

UI:

Overall:

Warframe overlaps the information on mods section, market, and anything else with its shoulders/body.

Login-Screen:

Btw. where is the exit/close button on the login-screen? I am not able to quit the game on its usual way.

Modules:

Mod display is kinda "broken". Some texts are hard to read, not only at the mods section.

Server Issues:

Ok cut the Foundry/Arsenal bug. It is more a server related stuff, again.

Live Stress-test? It is obviously not the fault of the players.

Frequent and constant disconnections.

No login chances. Timeouts, etc etc etc.

*push*

So there's no exit button when stuck on the log-in screen? Literally stuck there when wanting to log out, or when it told me there's a failed connection.

Apperently I cant find one as well, I tried logging in and it keeps saying failed connection. I was able to log in once and when I choose to play the prolouge mission, it kicked me back to the log in screen again and once I signed in, it says failed connection.

Can't login on my main account, however it was able to log in and play  for a little bit on one of my Mastery Rank 0 accounts. Btw, there is no [X] button on the login screen. I had to ctrl+alt+del to close the game. 

idk know if the cause of this problem is the fault of my internet or the servers but once i finished the new introduction and got to the ship my game crashed and now it wont let me log in. it will either say check your info or log in time out. ive been playing this game for awhile and never had this problem so thats why i think it might be because of the new update.

Have to report a small UI bug here:

When your Sentinel dies before the end of a mission, it wont be displayed in the Mission End Screen. Also, if you return to your ship, it displays that your sentinel was unranked and shows the XP/ Level Up progression, which shouldnt happen if a Sentinel was Max Rank.

I really,.. REALLY dont like the new UI, it now takes x10 longere to do ANYTHING, compared to the old UI...

and your overview of the mods/foundry. etc. etc. is way too obscured by your frame standing and blocking the whole left side of the screen, 

And the mod menu/foundry. etc. etc. seems scaled wayyy too big, and you compleatly loose the ability to quickly navigate and find what you need..

IE. you have to scroll forever to see the mods/items at the bottom..

After first login and logout I cant login anymore. I tryed 172 times. And i deside to logout forever from this game. Sorry guys, you and you "great" updates screw the good game. :( Am disapointed. That new update is most usless update I ever seen. If something work, just dont touch him.

Hello all, I am new to the forums so if I make any mistakes please say so. I chose to do the prologue when it asked me to and after i finish i was back with all my stuff. Then it asked me to go to the navigation thing and i went there and i just waited... then it would take me back to the login screen and there is no close button there either.

This is rediculous, I can understand bugs with an update, but not being able to log in tops the cake. I know this is  pretty easy thing to test for since I know that the system recognizes the correct password. When I put the wrong one in the denial of entry is sooooo much faster. That being said I know that the system recognizes the correct password when it takes at least 30 seconds to block access.I imaggin that this is most aggrivating for paying customers. I can not begin to tell you how annoyed I am. It is soooo hard to keep from using very bad words right now. I just want to throw my computer.

I really,.. REALLY dont like the new UI, it now takes x10 longere to do ANYTHING, compared to the old UI...

and your overview of the mods/foundry. etc. etc. is way too obscured by your frame standing and blocking the whole left side of the screen, 

And the mod menu/foundry. etc. etc. seems scaled wayyy too big, and you compleatly loose the ability to quickly navigate and find what you need..

IE. you have to scroll forever to see the mods/items at the bottom..

Yes, I agree with you...

They just could left the old update overview, but put in new warframe, weapons, etc...

Keep getting booted out of the game and unable to log back in. No button to exit the game on log screen. Cant do anything but run around the neat little boba fett wanna be ship and when i try to do something the game kicks me to login

I love this game, I'll take a break from it every now and then but it's because of content like this that they introduce keeps me coming back. Now I wish I could experience this content, but sadly the gorgeous login screen with no exit button says that I need to check my info. I'm a pretty patient person, when they said that they'll deliver the Update yesterday I was like "Take y'alls time." and right now I'm feeling the same way and I hope it gets fixed soon.

tl;

-login bug "check info" even though info is right

-no exit button on pretty login screen