The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Cant log in to the game ifi put in the right password it would take a while loading and then tell me to check my info if i put in the wrong password on purpose it would instantly tell me to check my info i even changed my password still the same issue please some one help me 

Can't login on my main account, however it was able to log in and play  for a little bit on one of my Mastery Rank 0 accounts. Btw, there is no [X] button on the login screen. I had to ctrl+alt+del to close the game. 

I would love to have that [X] button back. I was using alt+F4 to kill the game when I was timing out. 

I...I feel like I need to say thank you to DE. They've been working hard, and I feel like we've all being ungrateful for their strife. I appreciate them all...this has been a mess, but hopefully it will be worth it. I think we should all just get off of warframe for a while, let them work, stop trying to blow up their servers.

Warframe keeps on logging me out and not letting me log back in

it says that the "login failed, check your info" when i triple checked and my info was correct

DE pls fix this fast its annoying and i seriously wanna play the new quests

great job on those though :)

Having this issue where it keeps telling me to go to my foundry to make the Countermeasure thing for the quest, but nothing happens. I did this before and got the Mercury segment thing, game crashed right after that, now Im right before that mission, still with the segment, but it wont progress.

BUGS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED:

-Frequent and unannounced booting from ship, mission, and loading screens

-Getting stuck in the codex

-Difficulty logging in (not really a bug, but something that should be looked into)

When collecting an extractor's contents the extractor no longer stays deployed (purposeful?) but the bug is that you need to exit out of the planet and then re-enter the planet screen to deploy another one.

Nevermind! Must've been the lag!

Edited by StrahlTiger

Everything was cool, it's a fantastic game, but why do you guys wana ruin it so desperately?!  Don't know why you guys are making this game so complicated. Adding new content to the game is ok, but you guys are going too far. You forgot about the rule- Only simple things can be unique. The more complicated will this game be, the less attractive it will seem to the potential or current players. Make it easier instead (The interface and the customization menus and ways to access them). You're adding such a massive update, but still can't make the old one complete. Could've added "1 click MOD setup changing" for all of the equipped weapons instead and could've added 2 more MOD setup profiles (A, B, C, D, E). Or even Auto profile switching depending on the enemy faction of the mission your'e entering.

i.e.A-Grineer, B-Corpus, C-Infested, D-Corrupted, E-Tenno. What's The point of Damage 2.0 if you're getting pissed of switching mod setups all the time. So people rather choose 1 setup for all factions, which obviously isn't the best solution, but it's easier and simplier.

I have posted on Art & Animation:

Warframe stops animating and keeps sliding on one direction.

I had it happen sliding to the front, even burrowing into sloped terrain.

Sliding upwards in the air, going higher than walls.

In all cases it was temporary, and I eventually resumed control of my warframe. 

Upon resuming it either snapped back up to terrain surface, or fell from air as if it had jumped (sometimes really, really high).

Couldn't fell through the world in the instances it happened to me, but it seems to be possible. 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

a question people can please answer, I have man warframes, but when I updated it asked me to pick one of the first 3 warframes you start with.. should that be happening or no? could someone plez message me

You will get to use your older warframes after the tutorial.

Can't forma a weapon with 2 forma on it.

it shows a blank weapon and then fails.

also..

logged out in ship every 2 mins and logging in gets me

"Login Failed Check Your Info"

"Login Failed Error_Internet_Timeout"

You are not alone in this S#&$.