Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I don't know if this has been reported yet but:

Right after the first mission of getting away from Vor and you're on your ship for the first time, when I sat down to select the next mission, I got serious audio deterioration. It sounded like something from an old school TV in an empty room that echos. It disappears if you stand back up and when you've selected  a mission though.

Also, I'm stuck at the "Please Wait" box as well.

Dear DE, I would like to inform you that I have officially reached the point where I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this monument to human incompetence. I don't even know where to start, because I could start anywhere.

First you failed to meet your own deadline, which is made even worse with your cute little teaser page which seems to be a little pointless given the fact that the freaking thing it advertises doesn't work.

Second, "most ambitious update" my @$$, more like biggest mess you made yet, it is impossible to log in half the time, and when it does let you in it kicks you off after a whopping 15 @(*()$ SECONDS!

And last but not least, even IF it let you in, even IF it decided NOT to kick your @$$ off, it is an unplayable MESS. The new UI is buggy as hell, the player ship becomes a deathtrap because you can't do ANYTHING when it wants you to install a new component. After you re-log and it realises you installed the @(*()$ module it REFUSES to work and after you struggle with it for more than 1 minute GUESS WHAT?! IT KICKS YOU OFF AGAIN!!

All I can do is clap my hands in astonishment, I was a faithful fan from the very beginning. I was defending you guys, but now I am the one who feels like a fool for doing so, because it's clear that you people were apparently more excited about making your fun little streams and what-not, and making merchandising, HELL ANYTHING BUT WORKING ON THE @(*()$ GAME! Because correct me if I'm wrong if you have a deadline then perhaps YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE HALF THE WORK FOR THE LAST @(*()$ DAY, SINCE APPARENTLY THAT IS WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE!!

well, dude, they were dealing with the spammer's, and trying to fix the bugs at the same time i believe, and remember, this is still a beta game, so its still going to have some big and/or small bugs in it. and i don't think DE knew this was going to happen, maybe some bugs in-game, but not on the ship, and login. In my opinion, DE did what they said they where going to do, and did it, knowing that there might be some problems an' bugs in it.

The fancy new player ship runs at unlimited framerate.

Combine this with the complex shading and summer heat, I expect many PCs to overheat.

On my machine, it runs at 200fps, which increases the temperature on my GPU enormously. Please let us limit the framerate - No, vsync is not an option.

well, dude, they were dealing with the spammer's, and trying to fix the bugs at the same time i believe, and remember, this is still a beta game, so its still going to have some big and/or small bugs in it. and i don't think DE knew this was going to happen, maybe some bugs in-game, but not on the ship, and login. In my opinion, DE did what they said they where going to do, and did it, knowing that there might be some problems an' bugs in it.

he's right guy, we did ask for this, and now we're just getting what we ask for =.=

ok so here is my list of bugs and glitches

- death at the end of an already finished quest

- the mod in the ui are mostly overlayed with some kind of grey gradiant
- random kicks from the game and and endless loop if tryiing to log back in
- freezes and stutters while having 60 fps and a beast machine
- quests finishing one mission after finishing the real quest (killed vor ... no comment from lotus ... did another mission ... lotus congratz me on killing vor)

one more thing ..pls for the next time give us some hint on how to get new questlines ... because i did not see that the kubrow quest starts after killing the corpus one

In the forums, for my account, I noticed that it says that I am a novice (rank 4) however, the last time I checked in game (yesterday) I was rank 7 (disciple).

I took this screenshot via Steam's screenshot shortcut. I took it because I noticed Kickbot was saying a trigger phrase which, I believe it was not supposed to do. I didn't expect for this screenshot to be useful like this but, it is. I covered up all the names in the picture except for my own because I didn't want to be accused of naming-and-shaming and I boxed the area that showed my rank.

tywCmaN.jpg

Quest Bug: After doing the mission on Earth to get the resources from the Corpus I returned to my ship and received the dialogue from Darvo, where he gives the blueprint for the countermeasure for the Ascaris. However, I did not receive the blueprint, and after listening to Vor claim that it Ascaris is finally taking over my warframe I get the icon on my screen near the foundry and a message from the ship's AI to install the build and install the countermeasure. This is impossible for me though, as I don't have the blueprint. I search throughout my foundry and I still can't build it. I am locked in my ship, unable to use navigation, with the objective to build and install a countermeasure that I simply cannot do.

Edit: Now I can't log into the game.

Edited by JosephtheWalrus

OK I think I permanently broke my game.

I did the mission to get my foundry running and instead of the game telling me to install the part to activate it, it told me to do the mission where I gather resources from Corpus caches.

When I did that, the game allowed me to repair the foundry and the there was a dialouge with Orbis telling me I don't have the materials. When I clicked to make that anti-Ascaris thing I was supposed to I got logged out and couldn't log in ever since. It's been like that for a few hours already.

I hope it's a server problem and not me contradicting the game, because scripts weren't working properly.

Edited by Kawalorn

oh another few things

- warframes blocking the modlist when in weapon upgrade window (nyx for me at least)
- what the hell are orokin ciphers ...if you add something at least tell us where to get them

- ordis repeating the same sentence every few minutes
- freezes .... i mean mayor ones which go away after maybe 10 sec ... i have a beast of a pc so no way thats legit

Dear DE, I would like to inform you that I have officially reached the point where I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this monument to human incompetence. I don't even know where to start, because I could start anywhere.

First you failed to meet your own deadline, which is made even worse with your cute little teaser page which seems to be a little pointless given the fact that the freaking thing it advertises doesn't work.

Second, "most ambitious update" my @$$, more like biggest mess you made yet, it is impossible to log in half the time, and when it does let you in it kicks you off after a whopping 15 @(*()$ SECONDS!

And last but not least, even IF it let you in, even IF it decided NOT to kick your @$$ off, it is an unplayable MESS. The new UI is buggy as hell, the player ship becomes a deathtrap because you can't do ANYTHING when it wants you to install a new component. After you re-log and it realises you installed the @(*()$ module it REFUSES to work and after you struggle with it for more than 1 minute GUESS WHAT?! IT KICKS YOU OFF AGAIN!!

All I can do is clap my hands in astonishment, I was a faithful fan from the very beginning. I was defending you guys, but now I am the one who feels like a fool for doing so, because it's clear that you people were apparently more excited about making your fun little streams and what-not, and making merchandising, HELL ANYTHING BUT WORKING ON THE @(*()$ GAME! Because correct me if I'm wrong if you have a deadline then perhaps YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE HALF THE WORK FOR THE LAST @(*()$ DAY, SINCE APPARENTLY THAT IS WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE!!

You're an idiot. How about you build the game and see how easy it is to build something like this? You do grasp the whole, "massive functionality update mixed with thounsands of people logging on", right? In case you didn't understand this, new things have bugs. It's inevitable. On top of this, somewhere around a million people are all trying to access the new content at once. I hope I don't need to explain how that could exacerbate log-in and server errors. We're not only players, we're testers. It's in beta for a reason. Quit being so damn entitled, they don't owe you the game. It's a privilege.

Well im stuck at the foundry part of Vors prize.

Seems i was not given the blueprint to take the device off my warframe thus i cannot advance on with the story or anything really.

Please tell me you can fix this quickly its such a silly little problem that is very annoying.

Clipping issue: There's a small area in the large pipe place of the Earth map that is no-clip which allows the player to fall through the map. Hopefully the links will work; don't know how to place/embed/upload images

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/589161283272186887/B5D700A838C187894213C732E9A4653A656B6A78/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/589161283272182380/68CE639E6DCCEA0163DAA8DF11561EECDADB834E/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/589161283272177420/FFA4BC2FBCA2C0D335EFBE65DCDB0C0D0C4622F1/

Also, changing tabs in navigation causes you to open each planet menu

Edited by GrubbyWenge

A bug that needs to be fixed is the game crashing every so often along with the long log in screens to say login failed or a timeout has occured. My computer has never had these issues before with warframe but now it seems a bit laggy after this update hopefully this will be fixed in a future hotfix. Also the lag for installing a segment is pretty bad and unresponsive as well. Best regards, Wintereyes.