Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Warframe Skin Bug:

Either the skin got changed and the helmet is bugged, or the helmet is fine and the skin is bugged:

warframe2014-07-1822-gmqog.png

Performance:

I noticed "multithreading" got some work in the 'Update notes', I noticed 2 cores being used predominantly when i exited warframe after about 30 mins. Update 13 used 4 (more or less).

Update 13.9:

cpu7rjkf.png

Can't provide screens for Warframe ATM as logging in is also bugged (ie. not working).

I say this as performance during the tutorial was not what i was expecting. >60FPS at times on an 8320@4GHzOC + GTX 660 V-sync off. i usually run V-sync on so anything above that is irrelevant...but a bug is a bug...if it is a bug? If i turned V-sync off in update 13 it'd usually run all the way up to ~150

EDIT:

Checked again, two cores primarily in liset. Usage more or less the same as far as i can see :/

Performance UI:

(don't know if attributed to above) 

scrolling through mod screen quickly (from bottom to top if that helps) causes the game to freeze momentarily before resuming after a few seconds.

Edited by MillbrookWest

Don't think that it was intended -> had 3 rounds in a 8 players team (quite funny and fluently though ;)

The HUD was broken and stuck (everything but the big map (M)).

This occurred first while matchmaking for the assassination of jackal.

lgjib6sm2xbn.jpg

16778akowmax.jpg

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

Uhhh, I found one extremely game breaking bug. If you complete the new tutorial and walk to the back of your ship, the game jumps to the login screen and refuses to let you back in, even if u restart the game, restart PC and restart steam. The update is out and im stuck at login for it.

Don't know if this is a U14 bug but it never happend before:While i was looking at the chat and my new ship i just logged out.....and i can't log back in without restarting warframe from steam...

Anyone know what could have caused this??

Please redesign the ship, i'm getting claustrophobic, its so small and not practicale make it saucer shapend with that star chart in middle so u with more then one access panel. And modules all around.

Other then that love the new UI i guess gonna take some time to get used to it.

Oh yes the planets have way to little information i dont know what system gives what resources untill u enter it (takes longer time)

Make it more easy to leave the squad after finisht mission.

i was able to finish the first part of the prologue but apon returning to my new ship my game froze and logged me out.

now every time i try to log in a number of problems occur...

- game freezes

- i get logged out and i cant get back in

- the last warframe i had used before installing U14 has the equipment that Vor places on your shoulder and thigh instead of on the warframe i chose in the prologue (not sure if thats whats supposed to happen)

- ordis and the lotus talk sometimes and other times there is no audio

i have tried restarting my computer and modem many times and the same problems still occur. Despite all of the problems right now i can see the passion and care that has been put into the update and i cant wait to start playing agin.

Thank you for all of the hard work DE and i hope U14 will be bug and glitch free soon

bugs-

Cannot log in, crashes at insertion of mod for foundry. Loops login and aborts. 

No navigation from login screen. Option unavailable, alt/tab to desktop and rclick for close  window functions.

assets-

Intro is compelling. the view from the ships main window is amazing. Everything ran smooth until insertion of mod for foundry bootup. cinematics are interesting and well done. I enjoyed feeling like I was new again. 

the initial  combat training is very easy to pick up and get a feel for. I noted that I can attack while  blocking now, melee was fun to use, and instinctive. melee targeting seems much more accurate to me. the ability to translate from a sprint into a jump attack or use the evasion mechanics to melee  interestingly are more responsive. 

Liked the new weapons  choices for starters. the paris and the furis are a deadly combo.

activation buttons on objects are more visible and accessible.

Looking forward to experiencing the other features past the foundry.  

We have to mouse over the planets to see which one they are.

We have to click the planet to see what resources they drop.

The alerts are now easier to see which planet they are but they are harder to see in general.

In the foundry I cant see how much of a certain material i have just if i have enough of it.

No testing whatsoever on this patch.

I really hope this U14 a learning experience for DE, dont fix what isnt broken.

^^True that. "Intuitive" is the master race of UI...this isn't it, not even close. U13 was way better.

If I could play the game right now the other stuff might be great.

Outside of Login Issues... While I was able to momentarily log in..

UI

-> No Exit program button on login screen.

-> No way to minimize the Chat (had to fully disable it global chat from the options menu, bad, bad) 

-> Solo/Private is now in the Menu, not in the mission selection (bad)

-> You Windows8ed this Update, everything is now 2 or 3 click farther away from the user.

Quest

-> Intro quest bugged out when I logged back in between the initial mission and the first ship component (Navigation tutorial). I was stuck at the navigation panel and the game would not respond to any button pressed.

----> On a subsequent login this issue was resolved.

Liset

-> Can Sprint Slide (hold spring, then hold/tap crouch) in Liset

Edited by Brasten

Dojo Bug.

Beside being unable to enter via star system,when you try to enter from menu,it just get's stuck at ''Please Wait'' and then kicks you out.

Random Crash.

Sometimes for no reason game sends you back to log in screen,but you cannot log in.It just keeps loading and then finally says some random error,or wrong username/password (it's not wrong,checked more time).

Having a issue were i log in and it says ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT and keeps logging me out it frustrating when im farming and lose pieces because it either  ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT when i try to log in or when i am logged in it will log me out PLEASE FIX.

Quick one for everyone - did you accept the new tutorial, or skip it? I'm wondering if these bugs are confined to us that have decided to play the new introductory missions, or if those who just wanted to get back to normality are getting them too?

In the Recue The Arms Dealer mission one Grineer Lancer was indestructible, lobbed 5 arrows on him and after 30 seconds he froze and died.

After the mission was completed the nav system still showed it as my next mission and I got kicked out. Cannot log in so far. 10 minutes now.