Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I found a someone that was using Ember Prime with close to 7k shields.

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/151936146/760/remote/10078151085198934016/screenshots/2014-07-18_00002.jpg

Edited by Tonyspark57

Like a lot of others, Kubrow quest was bugged by buying kubrow starter pack on market.

I killed 4 legs and did the survival mission to pick up ship component for the incubator. I installed the incubator, and decided I would buy the starter kit to pop one in the oven while I continued with quest to grab a second egg, leaving me able to raise two kubrow asap, and start mixing genes as soon as possible. It was at this point the quest broke, with the egg in the incubator the ship is telling me he has hatched but I am still looking at an egg and nm how many times I visit E Prime, none of the Dens are dropping eggs.

Quest System totally broken right now. After Quest is completet i can't install the Modul on the ship except i relog (if i do anythign else i get a forced relog). Next login i have Can go to the Segment press x and nothign happens (agin i have to relog or if i do anythign else i get a forced relog). After the next login the Segment is installed but i have to replay the Storymission for that Segment so i can unlock the one for hte next one and then the fun begins again.

So i basiclly need to play ever Storymission twice and have to relog atleast twice (which is also really anoying right now as relogging takes forever)

Initially, I could not log in because it said "Login Failed, check your information" but I was able to get in afterwards. Also login time takes a bit longer than usual but I think it's just an overhaul of the servers since everyone is trying to get in at the same time to see U14. But one bug that is very noticeable is when I picked the option to see the new prologue instead of going to my new ship; the game logs me out all the time in the cutscene for the new prologue. I tried a second time but the game logged me out.

I have an issue, after the game installed the update 14 the game allowed me to play the tutorial, and then

sent me to the sign in screen, I put my data in but now is now allowing me to sign in again

it says log in failed check your info

Me and my friends are getting DC [LogOut] we had to wait for like 2 - 3 min to "log in" again and Loading to go to missions is slow, in last the patch was faster we just had to wait 15 - 10 sec .. now we gotta wait 1 min or more... Dash in Ship is bugged too... when mission is finished ex: tolstoj,, we just get rewards and get disconnected,,, and in Loading to a mission the ppl i had in squad they left so i finished the mission solo ,, when i finished it i had to wait for their loadings to get to my ship... :S   And the last one is when u get LogOut there is a circle [Loading] so i can't exit game to restart Client  because there is no EXIT button :S

btw This new patch is awesome but has some bugs ^^ please fix it i truly love this game Good job for game.

I wonder if they have even tested the update before releasing it, no update should be this buggy it's only a few MB in size

The update was 850 meg in size, and they sat up all night and compiled and re compiled numerous times to squash bugs, perhaps you should try working in software development.

I'm having a problem loging into my account. When i first got on it kept saying my info was wrong, but i had entered it same way as always, and despite the probably hundred times i tried it wouldn't let me login. I also tried resetting the password but my account is linked to an old email i cant remember the password of. My account worked fine until the update. Is anyone else experiencing the same probblem, and is there anything i can do to try and fix it? 

A couple - 

1. Can't log in for what, 3 hours now?

2. After getting a single module for my Liset I was forced to re-login because the objective to insert it into it's console never appeared before re-logging.

3. 200 morphics for the new dual pistols.

4. Ship's bridge got stuck and didn't let me out of the foundry/armory section of the ship. Didn't open even after re-logging and restarting my pc, but I was unable to login for 3 hours now so not sure if pc restart fixed it. (it did)

5. I can't collect resources from my extractor I placed before U14 came out, it says I have to unlock all nodes in that system (which I obviously have else I wouldn't have been able to place an extractor).

6. The quest system is either bugged or weird - I'm rank 8 (so not a newbie) and I chose (obviously) to take the prologue. Right now the last quest or mission I have finished was killing Vor. I've read I get Kubrows and genetic foundry from further quests but on my starmap all I see above systems is my bugged extractor and alerts. I'm going to try killing Jackal as he should drop Kubrow eggs when I'm able to login, but how will I get the Genetic Foundry?

7. 60000 seconds  mission waiting time in solo mode?

So far only 6. I hope I won't have to add any more...

8. Logged in after another forced log-out, and all I see is the screen, chat, and my mouse cursor. No HUD (only Ortis welcomed me), can't move, can't write, can't do anything other than move my mouse or read the chat. Was forced to alt+escape and terminate via task manager.

Logged in for 5 seconds, checked if the bridge was fixed and was logged out again and unable to connect AGAIN.

:c

Edited by UnknownBlademaster

My only problem is that it looks like the servers having a hard time keeping themself up. Keep on getting tossed out of the game, and I have stable internet connection.

Also.. SHOCK TRAPS... EVERYWHERE!! D:

Anyone else having the Server problem thingy`? 

Edited by Zurakci

I have a problem with getting my extractor. On mercury is where my titan extractor is, but it won't let me get it because its saying I don't have all of the missions done, yet all the missions are completed.

Edited by Melenda-Faeryl