Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Stuff I have found from personal experiences.

1) Quest markers and objectives sometimes don't show up/trigger when you return to your ship after a mission. Doing a mission in between or logging in/out solves it.

2) While playing solo, bringing up the menu with ESC does not pause the game. Hopefully this is a bug, at least.

3) Going through the arsenal/foundry can cause random disconnect/crash. 

4) When doing questing and the objective is to craft something, if claimed too quickly from foundry Lotus might start spamming a lot of dialogue. 

5) Servers weren't ready for this amount of players returning to play the game. Upgrade, perhaps?

6) Cannot deploy/claim extractors from systems, even though all nodes are unlocked. 

7) I play my game in 1280x720 and the arsenal menu where you install/remove mods on a weapon/warframe is really awkward. Icons are too small and the left menu with the mods feel so far away.

8) I got a Kubrow egg in my ship. The ship AI keep nagging about how its hatching and then remarks on how cute its nose are. How can the AI see the nose of an unhatched Kubrow? No idea!

Force logouts and trying to get back in taking forever.  I'm not sure if just me but there is not an exit button for me on the log in screen.

For me, every step in the getting and making a Kubrow caused a forced log out.  The change color feature of the Kubrow also did not work sometimes and sometimes it did.  When it did not work I was charged the 10p for it.  Maybe just add a color change like on Warframes and Weapons.  I'd rather pay for colors then pay for randomness.  White body with yellow feet is just ugly.

The Codex sometimes wont allow you to exit and most of the time I had to ALT + TAB and close the game.

Did a Xini run on Eris and the host left caused everyone to be logged out while host migration was in progress.

Did the first secret mission without any problems.  I keep being told to work on another and sometimes causes me to be removed from game while they are saying it. 

Have not had any graphical issues.  Should note I skipped prologue so I've not seen cut scenes. 

one thing i have run into:

i completed the portion of the quest to kill vor and returned to my ship and unbolting my warframe.

game logged me out when attempting to upload the venus navigation node

now the game still thinks i need to kill vor (which i will gladly do), but i am no longer bolted, and whenever i do load the assassination mission up; i get logged out after the mission loads.

very excited about this update, it looks, feels, sounds amazing.

i just wanna keep playing! haha

seems to be ok now

Edited by Metal1520

^^^This. We are beta testers give DE a break. If they didn't releases it people would have freaked out and complained just like they are now over there being bugs.

Test, Chill, report bugs and soon things will all be in working order. 

Remember, not everyone is experience the same bugs and problems as you. So what might be a major issue a fair amount  of players may not have even noticed. 

Your not a BETA tester!  Your a customer, dont forget that, Beta tester get "premium access" to test the game etc.

That was the only thing that i wanted to say...

when i am trying to log in it says login failed could not connect to the server and i am trying for a lot of time to log in and it keep saying this and when i entered 1 time to the game i went to my dojo and i saw that half of the stuff went down and when i say down i mean underground i hope u will fix it because i liked the game as the way he was before on this update i cant even play

I think I just can't get access to the server for some reason but the issue is I can't login with any account from my computer for some reason. It either tells me it has no internet connection, connection has timed out, tells me i have incorrect login info, or some other reason that is untrue. I guess I'll have to wait longer to play this seemingly exciting update D:

log in BUG again if i log in i will kick me out to the log screen again in any, most that all, when i press exit or escape in any part of the any menus, is like the game think that my comand is exit the game, like it was in the U13, so i got kick out to the log screen and then i cant logg in bcuz the log in BUG, like BUG inception

I have downloaded the update and upon my attempt to login I get the "Could not connect to server" It seems many are having this problem. So just adding my concerns for this as I can not play the game at all. Hope this gets fixed very soon. However, thank you for all your hard work in making this available for us and just making a fantastic gaming experience that I have ever played. 

Thanks bunches

Problems I encountered so far:

1) On the tutorial level I got stuck in a wall after parrying a Grineer soldier (Frontier Helion maybe?). Unfortunetely I didn't make a screenshot but it was the straight corridor on the right in the last part of the mission, when the player must defend Ordis.

2) After I completed the interception mission, I was unable to access the navigation terminal. After relog the 'mission' in the ship was a succes and I could place the segment where it belongs to so this one was also solved by a relog.

3) After finishing the Phobos alert I superjumped to the extraction. The screen went grey and the extract animation showed. However, after that my character was still standing there and I was unable to do anything.

4) I tried to relog to play the alert again but I couldn't log in. Since then I don't have access to my account (login failed, check your info).

Hey me and a lot of other players cant login, i managed to login for enough time to play the first prologue mission, but once i was in the Liset it kept logging me out. what are chances of that being fixed today? i really want to play this update some more