Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

OK.  I'm not going to complain about kicks back to the Login screen, lack of a quit button on the login screen or timeouts on login.  I understand that servers aren't of infinite capacity and that there are going to be problems when they are trying to support downloads of the size of this update.  What I am going to complain about is the lack of DE response to this thread.  I understand that the devs are probably scrambling madly to fix/build/fix/build etc.  But could one of the community moderators please respond to some of the issues letting us know of status.  Even a "We're working on the login problems and should have them resolved next century." would be better than what we have now.

Still not able to login, and the last I was in, I had the, by now very famous no ascaris negator Blueprint issue.

Can even go and collect my extractor... Will probably lose it to the bug ridden update.

At least give us, users, a rough ETA of when you expect us to be able to use the game. I'm starting to feel glad I didn't invest on the platinum I intended to purchase today. It doesn't seem fair to sell for real cash a game currency if the game is this buggy and is still a beta!

It seems my Tenno is now condemned to roam aimlessly the unknown universe inside a broken ship.

Hope fading.... See you all in another millenia.

Login Problems.

Notes:
- More than one person is experiencing the issue.
- Actually crashed my entire laptop's internet connection, somehow. (Resetting it fixed the issue.)
- It's assumed that the servers are overloading.
- Requires more investigation.
- Personally I feel this bug/issue should be tackled first, simply because you won't be able to experience any bugs or issues to report at the least if you can't even get into the game.

If Possible, Suggested Fix:

Expand the servers, or implement a patch if that's what it takes.

Edited by Ninjawolf9000

is the mirage bundle suppost to give eleventh storm stance mod with no polarity? also is it possible to add the pause feature back to solo matchmaking? i always found that useful when i was playing alone and i needed to get up and do something

Edited by Snowz_Phoenix

I will never get your logic you updated the game to make some the visuals worse the energy is not as bright as it use to be rhino is no longer silver the solar map looks like absolute crap and is confusing you make us walk around the ship WALK may i emphasize somtimes my warframe is transparent like i dont understand did you want to make people angry did you want to lose half your incoming player base this is the most frustrating update yet i could deal with it if i could actualy get in a game but this update so dumb idk whether im in a squad or not it somtimes takes me out of the game back to the retard ship and im still in the squad but i cant vote or nothing i just cant undertstand this update and i dont anyone ever will but the people who made it how about you listen to your community we never asked for somthing so terrible 

I'm not sure if this was intentional but i now have no idea which mission/node unlocks what other mission and no idea how to progress to another planet short of doing everything. Also, re-logged a unch of times and still no "parasite removal blueprint thing" stuck to this quest with no means of accessing the navigation area to do any alert quests. I'm already missing out on so many aura mods D:

Nyx's Rare mods (Chaos and Absorb) seem to be missing from my mods collection despite having Nyx herself. i am able to see them in my upgrade section though.

EDIT: Nevermind, i didn't have "Show maxed mods" enabled

Edited by king224

How about, since the update i cant login.   I've changed my password, still cant log in.  the 'error' is usually a 'server timeout' or 'your information is incorrect, check info'  

Kinda hard for my information to be incorrect when i've played the game since Dec. 2013 and never once changed my password and logged fine. and at 400+ hours of gameplay, i'd like to say i know how to log into a game. -.- 

Nevertheless, at this time i still cannot login, since U14.

Jesus, servers are going up and down at intervals due to the extreme amount of retards.

ich hab die selben login probleme und es nervt langsam tierisch jedes beschissene mal wenn ein update kommt funktioniert etwas nicht-.- das ganze game ist verbugt und wen sie was fixen entstehen neue...

vilt sollten sie mal in zukunft das update komplett fertig machen bevor sies wieder versuchen ins game zu bringen ... und nicht alle 3 wochen das gesamte spiel umkrempeln.. sondern erstmal das was da ist besser machen und sich dann an was neuem versuchen .... 

I hopped in when Warframe went to the Open Beta state. I've never read wiser words so far. Every patch reactivates old known bugs. For example: often I saw a line where the Stalker doesn't spawn between the 5 rounds in endless defense. Often I think if there is any quality testing before a new patch rolls out. Many hotfixes were needed to minimize the exploits of the last event. Of course many clans exploited the hell out of the event again and nothing was done against it. Result: cheaters recieved their statues. What a big joke and thats why I do the minimum to get the normal rewards.

Ah and I don't know if someone had this bug: after every mission the mission screen shows me that my carrier and his weapon is unranked and got xp. When I look into my arsenal he (and his weapon) is still lvl 30.

There seems to be an issue with the stance mod from the mirage pack for the sword and board weapon. I have it upgraded but can only go so far with the combos. Like standard basic attacks.

Isn't it "Sword and Shield" or do they mean the same thing? Haha sorry :P

Ordis keeps telling me to build the countermeasure so Vor will stop messing with my head but I don't have any blueprint in my foundry for this "counter measure" so what do I do because I think Vor is stopping me from using the star chart.

Ash's skin channeling is still wonky, especially on the immortal skin.  Not sure if this was looked at during U14 but thought I'd give a heads-up here since the animation/channeling effect has gone unnoticed it seems.  When you can, please give it a fix now that U14 is out, would be much appreciated.

Here's the old thread regarding the issue:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/238219-issue-with-ashs-immortal-skin-please-change/