Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I am having the same issue as HUNTER:

Ordis keeps telling me to build the countermeasure so Vor will stop messing with my head but I don't have any blueprint in my foundry for this "counter measure" so what do I do because I think Vor is stopping me from using the star chart.

The tutorial takes on a new meaning of gameplay influencing the paths that you choose. With the options that are now available. Can we be given a chance to either restart or not? Having Loki, I want Excalibur, especially now that Volt replaced Loki. As well as the weapons, I'm stuck with the original Mk-1 Braton, Lato, and Skana. Restarting allows me to get my new Warframe and weapons that I've always wanted. So maybe allow us to restart the game again? Thank you.

I might just be being a noob but after the opening cut scene when you choose a new teno does that just get added as an additional teno in my "inventory" (can't think of anything better to call it) or do I loose all my progress from before update 14?

Found another bug. When in your ship, you can press all the controls to sprint then slide and you end up levitating/hovering at the speed of the slide. You don't however sprint, so it looks eerily similar to a ghost from some horror movie lol

Hi guys I am playing warframe from update 13 soo I am novice, but I have too slow PC and when I am loading game with that new animation (I want button to have static picture and I want button to dont have animation when my plane is droping) I cant load it in time and it kick me out. I have lowest graphic options soo please I know soo you are tired from work but make hotfix ty :3

I seem to have this problem, when I invite ppl by right-clicking their name, the game just stop functioning. I tried pressing all types of keys and clicking it ain't working. Only my chat box seems to function.

Edited by -JHL-

A few bugs I've encountered so far (will update this post as I encounter more):

- the communication segment couldn't be installed after I obtained it.  Where you installed it simply said "Offline", with no way to install the component.  Relogging fixed the issue.

- after getting to where you 'vote' on the mission, I switched my Matchmaking from Solo to Public and proceeded to start the mission ('find a squad').  Doing so crashed Warframe.  This occurred on the mission right after installing the communications segment in your ship.  Update:  subsequent tries to do this (on other missions) show up as "Please wait...." indefinitely.

- in the mission to rescue the black arms dealer (aka the mission after installing the communications segment in your ship), The mission loads with the objective "Rescue the Imprisone" or text similar to that.  (I don't remember the exact text, but I remember that it was not right.)

- after installing the Foundry segment, the Foundry is still listed as OFFLINE.  When you click to enter the foundry menu, it zooms in on "OFFLINE - SEGMENT REQUIRED"; you cannot back out of this screen in any way (so I had to relog).

Edited by castem

i have 2 problems here

first i cant open my solar map anymore

cIHQ29d.jpg

and 2nd there is an mission marke in my ship but there is nothing to do and idk what i can do

diEGgMU.jpg

That must be the same problem i'm having where we're supposed to access the foundry to build the countermeasure thing to get the bolt vor attached initially through the tutorial. I don't seem to have the blueprint to make it though so now i'm missing out on all the juicy alert missions :(((

OP Enemy, : Voliatry(or however u spell them)  runners

Map i played was Sechura on pluto

They Massively Kill Sentinels and other allied things

They were bugged or given Way too much range and damage, i was wondering how my sent died when it was no where near them. I was standing on a box around 10-20 game meters way and they still could hit my sent with around 50 damage. Imagine, 20-30 of those hitting ur sent

IE. XOjQvg4.jpg

From killing around 5-7 Volliter(or however they're spelled) runners

Edited by LoveNot

Untill I was made a prisoner in my own ship by the onboard AI I was enjoying the update and have to give praise to new polished look. But I feel alot more should have been tinkered with. It wouldnt have killed the impatient ones to wait till like noon to get some of these bigger kinks worked out. I am stuck because of the Ascaris Negator Bp! *dramatic music sting!*

Edited by TranDolphin