Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

Bugs:

1. No exit button at login screen (can't login then you can't close game either unless - Window mode, Cntrl+alt+del, or alt+F4.

2. Ship interface menu's need a zoom out function they are way to zoomed in, and eye pan can be annoying consider disabling it or giving us an option to.

3. Before patch extractors on planets with new maps can't be accessed.

4. The ship is too confined with the current navigation wheel (its like a prison) add a button to the navigation wheel to do a solar system over view (like the old one minus the ships functions- top bar menus)

5. New interface script lags and hangs when moving to fast, the buttons become unstable leaving no way out except end tasking the game. Consider adding a refresh UI option to resolve the issue for the player base. (on multi core processors- crossfire graphics)

6. We can't find the maps we haven't defeated yet I was 239/239 now the new maps are where 239/ 259? A list isn't going to help me we need a way to find them in the navigation menu.

Please add a solar system overview to the navigation wheel- The spaceship and navigation wheel make me feel confined, imprisoned, locked in. We had the entire solar system to explore before now we have a spindle that reminds me of a old photo projector with slides. Give us a button in the nav menu for a solar system overhead view, like the old interface.

So opening the menu no longer pauses the game when playing solo. Just great.

And despite all the "mission progress" info, there's still no way to see which Challenge Reward you've got.

U14 - Another BUG ---- Regarding KUBRO Egg,.

I went into the mission to go find a Kubro Egg and did not find any, 

But the AI voice tells me that I did and for me to place it on the floor where the incubator is.

But there is no egg.

A bit confusing wouldn't you think ?

Thought I should bring this up to the attention of DE.

Outside of Login Issues... While I was able to momentarily log in..

UI

-> No Exit program button on login screen.
-> No way to minimize the Chat (had to fully disable it global chat from the options menu, bad, bad) 
-> Solo/Private is now in the Menu, not in the mission selection (bad)
-> You Windows8ed this Update, everything is now 2 or 3 click farther away from the user.

Quest

-> Intro quest bugged out when I logged back in between the initial mission and the first ship component (Navigation tutorial). I was stuck at the navigation panel and the game would not respond to any button pressed.
----> On a subsequent login this issue was resolved.

Liset

-> Can Sprint Slide (hold spring, then hold/tap crouch) in Liset

Liset

-> I can headbang (tap the Crouch Toggle button) 

Edited by Brasten

So, update from a while ago (I'll just pretend people pay attention to me)

[insertpreviousquotehere]

So, when we complete the mission together, it completes the quest for her (without any quest dialogue) and when you get back into ship it goes ahead and is all "New quest mothaclucka!"... Perhaps not quite like that. But definitely a problem.

Long story short: Quests happen together, but the client that's not host, they happen silently.... (me no likey)

I correct myself to some degree, all is fine after the first mission. It is only the first mission after the tutorial mission in which this occurs. Still problematic, yet less so than I originally thought.

The amount of people (myself included) who cannot construct the Ascaris countermeasure is inexcusable. When are we going to get an update on this bug? It's an object that is necessary to access the meat of the game, and it looks like for some reason, whether or not you get it is RNG. Why? It wouldn't be bad if you weren't completely locked out of doing ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER if you didn't receive it.

Liset

-> I can headbang (tap the Crouch Toggle button) 

UI

-> Cannot use mouse Scroll Wheel or Arrow Keys on mission completion screen to scroll up and down (bad)

-> Can't double click on mission node to a "ready", wasted mouse move to go up to hit "Play"

Edited by Brasten

I had a ton of maxed mods, Pressure Point, Vitality, Redirection, it's showing them as not maxed anymore, however I have the same life and shield total as before the update? I think this is a glitch. I took a screen shot of my redirection as an example:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/575650375566829601/5FAB9C59FB29E38F3563EDB9F718BE7B23CA5144/

I do not have a screen shot of this yet but should it happen again i'll try to get one. Doors on corpus missions(I.E the jackal mission on venus) appearing locked but opening for a short amount of time allowing you to pass thru the door.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Questing bug:
Howl of Kubrow

1. Kubrow Egg drop can literally be impossible due to generation not letting feral dens spawn in.

2. Kubrow Egg drop RNG seems to poor(i dont know how to describe these things), reports of getting it after 2nd or 3rd attempt of the mission whilst others report of completing it 20+ times yet not recieving one. i have made over 15 yet still have not had one.

3. Upon completing the Howl of Kubrow mission to obtain an egg and not receiving one, Lotus and Ordis dialogue appears for both if you didn't get an egg and if you were to recieve an egg. Dialogue procedes up to point of Ordis asking you to drop the egg as you approach the incubator area in the lower deck of the Liset.