Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I completely lost my star chart, doesn't even show true the quick menu "navigation" nor it shows true the ship.

The hologram showing alerts and quests is gone, im stuck on the ship only being able to get to the dojo (only true the communications/clan menu)

I have finished all vor's quests, and I have 3 titan extractors ready to pick up (might be related with the issue)

Restarting the game, does nothing.

OK this was all part of the quest, TERRIBLE, i did not realize it at all, nor it was explicit...

Edited by 7grims

Pressing the sprint key followed by the crouch key will result in an awkward slide, it doesn't have an animation, it's like a statue slide or something.

Opinion: Disable Sprint/Crouch/jumping within the ship. (Seems rather odd since we're inside a confined space.)

Edited by TechMiyu

When making stuff in the foundry, there isn't a quantitative value on how many of the item you already have. Example: Having multiple vault keys.

Also, a suggestion. Instead of showing having the quantity needed for an ingredient, show how many you have instead. EXAMPLE: 200 Nanospores are needed as an ingredient and I have 300. It should say 300/200 instead of just 200/200. Helps with planning different foundry builds.

Lagging. lagging everywhere. it supposed to be 10-20 secs for loading. now i must wait 1-2 minutes for loading a mission. and sometimes the sound lagging. the graphic sometimes little freeze if i move my warframe fast

After getting the resources for the countermeasure blueprint, I thought I'd only have 450 Salvage.

I really wanted to make a Boltor rifle and I noticed I had over 900 Salvage suddenly. I couldn't see how much Salvage I had, so I decided to craft the boltor (as I couldn't get to places to get Salvage and I really wanted the Boltor). After I started crafting, I noticed I didn't had enough for the blueprint anymore (373/450). But I couldn't enter ANY mission at all, I HAD to make the blueprint in order to do Anything at all. But I didn't had enough Salvage and couldn't gather more. I had to use 30 of my beginner platinum to get Salvage in order to progress further. I also couldn't cancel the boltor. There goes 30 platinum....

The blueprint Darvo supposedly gave me to free me from that Vor worm is gone. I can't find it in the foundry, or my inventory.

Which means I'm stuck, not able to do anything but browse through my stuff.

Only solution ATM: Write a support ticket, they will fix it.

Edited by MaxiTB

Switching skins on a warframe seems to remove that thing that Vor puts on you, forget what it's called. The tracking/intel device thing. Also, I did not see it in-mission while getting the Comm system with the proto excalibur skin equipped. When I went back to the ship I had it again, switched to the default excalibur skin, and it disappeared again.

Edit: Went into quest mission (liberate the imprisoned arms dealer this time) with the default excalibur skin and Vor's tracker device is still not visible. Will update when I return to the ship.

Additionally, during the mission intro sequence the mission title text goes outside the field. It doesn't wrap, it just cuts off. Got a screenshot of it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=287944256

Edit 2: Like I thought (though still not sure exactly why) the Ascaris (ha, I remembered it) in now visible again after taking the default Excalibur skin through a mission.

Edit 3: Didn't expect this. The Ascaris is now gone again in mission. I have not changed anything at all about my loadout or appearance.

Edited by Archeyef

DARVOS RESCUE BUG OBSERVATIONS

Darvo seems to be very intimidated by enemies! While I was running the mission I observed Darvos hanging back, stopping and hiding behind cover when a grineer was in the vicinity. Around 20 meters. When I eliminated the enemies, he followed me again.