Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Yeah, that elara(Jupiter) Bug is really bad. Twice now After completing mission i spawn back on earth instead of flying back to ship. One of those times (after 10 attempts) I actually found an egg. The game simply says it cant save progress and you are left with nothing. I AM SOO TIRED AND WOOZY OF RUNNING AROUND!

Not sure if this is already up, but re-logging has not helped me at all.

After completing the assassination of Vor. My Nav systems then show Vors Prize. Upon going into the solar system, the storyline icon no longer appears above the planet that you need to go to. I already installed the nav segment, which I believe installed mercury. Now nothing of the story quest will show up.

Because I didn't see them in the OP:

Several issues caused my game to scramble the events of Vor's Prize, I went and killed Vor before the game explicitly told me to, even though I had gotten the nav coordinate and saved the colonists, The game then responded to this by saying I never completed the Nav-coordinate mission and making me redo it to proceed. 

Experienced a bug where the Navigation planets got stuck, with me stuck in the center. Escaped by going to the foundry via drop-down menu on the top right (Escape didnt work), but planets remained.

Experienced a bug where the game crashed just after selecting the Kubrow quest in the Codex.

Tutorial mission:

When orbital shots come down, they come down fairly constantly and go through the roof of the structure.

I can't imagine this level would be very playable for truly new players between blocking shots, attacking grineer, dodging orbital laser blasts, and trying to find the console on top of the roof.

i also have a bug that doesn't allow me to sell my warframes

please fix this

i also have seen a bug where various points of the hud freezes (map, ammo, enemy health, etc.) and ocassionally more than 4 people are participating in the same mission. there is also a bug with the "howl of the kubrow" quest where kubrow eggs will not spawn and that after missions lotus and ordis go through the all the possible outcome dialogues (finding the egg or not). please fix these bugs and also any others that occur thanks

Edited by MasterDark121

Tutorial Mission: gives you mods that are of type "damaged" rather than what they normally are.

Mod interface: show mods - basically useless.  All you can do is look at the mods, and can't interact with them in any way.  All this interface does is give you an extra column to see mods.  Instead you have to back out and then click on sell/fuse/transmute after finding the mod you want, and then find it all over agan.

Before anyone say anything about Beta drivers, NO, I'm on a stable Driver.

I have 64bit mode off

I have Dx11 Off

I have Physx Off

i'm also running on a gaming laptop, so don't suggest a GPU replacement.

I tried the "set warframe as win7 compatibility mode" it worked pre u14. Not now.

Cmon DE, fix

EDIT:

Im able to run BF4 on Ultra with 60fps stable

Metro Last Night on Ultra with 45fps stable.

and many other games on Max settings.

Only warframe, I have to run it on low to prevent crashes. Im on Windows 8 btw

Another one I have had a few times (didn't see, don't know if it has been reported already): I am doing the mission where you have to go get an egg. Up to this point I have only managed to get an egg once and I did not get it because game crashed kinda. In fact when I extracted (solo) the animation played and after loading it threw me back in the map at some random place with no control over my warframe, no UI and without the ability to logout or abort (abort suspiciously stated that I had already completed the mission). Only fix was to Alt+F4 which in turn made me lose progress. This has happened at least 3 times now altough I had an egg only once. :/

Just did a T1 survival, when the air run out, it gave us automatic mission fail, we lost on the spot, no one had time to even reach the extract.

(dont know if its a new survival feature or bug)

Edited by 7grims