Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

So here are the Bugs that I noticed in my short time with U14 so far.

Of course there will be some that already have been mentioned but I have no desire to read through 70 pages just to check...

- Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is light blue and not golden

- Sometimes guns are completely soundless. Gets fixed when switching weapons.

- If you go too fast to a module in your ship that you just got the part to fix it with (happened to me with the Foundry and the Mod-Station) you won't be able to fix the Module and have to restart the game.

- The top and bottom row of Mods have no desciption or picture until you hover over them.

- The Ascaris disappears everytime you finish a mission and return to your ship, even though you haven't removed it      yet.

It reappears when you restart the game.

- Sometimes the "fog that is floating around in space" that you see when looking through the window of your ship is incredibly fast.

- Sometimes the game just freezes for a few seconds when you point at an enemy and click the fire-button.

This happened to me with the Strun Mk1, the Kunai Mk1, the Braton Burston and the Ballistica.

My System can handle the Game without lags btw so no it's not a hardware problem.

And now for the game-breaking bug...

I did the Mission where you get the Ascaris Negator Blueprint. I'm happy that I got it.

Now I had to restart the game because I couldn't activate the Foundry. After I logged back in and activated the Foundry I immediatly build the Ascaris Negator.

Now the Game only tells me to "get ressources".

I did this mission 5 times now and he still sends me to get ressources...

I don't need ressources anymore, I already build the damn thing!

But it doesn't activate... what now? Am I stuck?

Did the Mission a 6th time... now I can move on for some reason...

So yeah that's what happened to me in U14.

Edited by DaSxBaDOS

Resource Titans already deployed cannot be obtained since " all nods " of a planet needs to be "unlocked" Mainly to Venus as it can't be claimed since I'm missing one or two nods. 

same here, i have my prime ressourcers on some planets which alerts me to get them back, i open the planet and it tells me i should unlock all nods before i can send a prime-ressourcer, please change that, i loose time and ressources which i want :-)

finally the game crashes a lot when lots of people play, like in the evening

support told me i should create event-logs from my windows 8

i have to say im not willing to spend a lot of time for getting this logs because the game crashes a lot at the mentionted time

please change that, i wanna play and im not really in the mood to create protocols

thx for understanding

ps: im tired of the bug of the chatwindow, i need clicks to find to close it down to the main-game window

i really dont wanna read all this immatured BS from the chat when people are not willing to use their brains for getting together with warframe at all

it looks like 10 to 14 year old people are playing, anyway, i found one time now the normal use of the chat, right now i cant close it down and row after row from region chat hurt my eyes

please fix that too :-)

Edited by Pala7ine

After finishing a mission and returning to my player ship I am unable to move or access any menus the only i can do is use chat, even the ESC key wont work i have to restart my computer and log back into warframe. Hope you guys can fix mine and everyone elses grievances. Thank you DE :D

I do like the new update, BUT, there are a lot of things that bother me.

Let's start with the global chat. Before the update, we could minimize the chat so we didn't have a part of our screens full of unnecessary text. In this update, There is no way for us to get rid of that without having to turn global chat on and off. That is just going to annoy the hell out of me.

I do like the ship and the new layout for the planets, but before this update, when there was an event on a planet, we would see it on the top left hand part of the screen, right under our xp and our profile. Now, I have to MANUALLY go through each and every planet and look for those events. Plus, with the layout of the each sector on each planet, I feel like the people who have been playing Warframe are going to be confused on which sector comes first.

I don't like the layout what-so-ever. There is too much unneeded navigation just to get to the game store or the codex. 

I do understand that the update is going to help the newer players, but don't forget that you have the veteran players.

NOW FOR THE BUGS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED

I just logged in today for the new update. I did the prologue and what-not. I am currently on the first quest that has been given after that whole prologue tutorial. I found a squad, and then we were stuck on the loading screen. we could fire our weapons and use our abilities but the loading screen was still there. The only way I could exit was by ctrl+alt+delete-ing my way out.

After reading all the other bugs on both the forums and from people in game, I would rather go back to playing Warframe AFTER most, if not all, of the bugs and issues are fixed. 

Nodes on Mercury and Venus say "Unlock all nodes in this system to deploy a resource extractor", so did I lose my progress on these planets?

Mercury has locked nodes.

Venus has no locked nodes but also say that I haven't unlocked all nodes yet.

Edit: Mercury missions yield incorrect materials such as Alloy Plates, Rubedos, Control Modules (I don't know about research materials but I guess It's incorrect too.)

and to re-unlock the nodes again, for example, in Mercury, I need to play Eminescu first before I can unlock Neruda and Boethius even these nodes can be played at first sight. (It's really confusing here. Is it a bug? Does it need to have some description to guide us which nodes we have to follow in order to complete the planets, again!. or something else.)

Edited by mythmizz

Sorry if i oversaw someone else report this but after you complete the egg mission on earth both Lotus and the ship tell you that you have the egg even if you didnt find it but when you relog into the game its fixed and they tell you that you have to find it.

PS: Does anyone know if they will add a exit button to the login screen?

Since U14 game access and play has been impossible for me. I stayed up all night for the day before until 5am to jump into it and check it out. I got a hint of what it was about but had to give up after 2 hours of failed attempts at play.

1. One issue was upon completion of the survival for the incubation device against the corpus and at the rewards screen I died. I was entering my ship to fly away and death sounds and I am laying down. Lotus is going thru here stick about "first life support deployed", "enemies drop vital life support", etc. I had to cntrl, alt, delete to exit game as nothing else was functional.

2. The game randomly and continually force logs me out back to back to login screen. Not once but 10 times in less than an hour. Each time the log back in process was an adventure of its own.

3. Anytime trying to log back in after the force logout I had to pretty much restart the computer to be able to get back in game. The game upon force logout would upon password entry give various error messages. The password entry is correct yet it would give the "check information" message. Other times "failed to connect to server", and "login timeout" messages. Not even exiting game completely would work. I had to reset the computer to reenter. It would work for about 3 minutes until I was force reclogged out again.

4. Early on when I was able to play before the increasing speed of force logs was the issue of the mods panel. My equipped frame at the time was loki prime if it has any effect. Upon attempting to view my mods The list of mods was half cut off by my frame. I seen the linked video for the Update 14 where they access the terminal and the frame was to the far left and the mods were clear and when selected would come out and be clearly visible. Mine were cut off by the frame and if mods selected were where the frame was they would come forward and be blank. So a fraction of my mods are not viewable now. Also various ones not covered by the frame when selected also would show as a grey mod making them not viewable as well.

Besides the fact that I cant access the game for more than 3 minutes at a time now the new content looks awesome and has a lot of potential. But until that force log and fail to re-log back in issue I will not be able to enjoy the new content. Well I am back in to attempt to enjoy the content. I will report any further issues I encounter.

Just a coupIe of small bugs. The Mods screen isn't showing all the mods and only shows a small segment of the picture and as well as I have to constantly put in the Navigation Core to get my starmap each time I log in or finish a mission. Also the IU sometimes freezes and doesn't let me exit it; therefore I have to restart Warframe.

Other than that, everything seems to be working great!

Player Ship Issue: Selling Components for Credits

I used to get a some funds from overstocking on supply and parts but now i cant sell anything?

Any thought on reworking selling Excess components? , i'd really like to get my 100k's credits from my spare parts :/

-------VVVV   DE Read this!    VVVV-----------

****Double Thought***** -----------IMPORTANT-------------

___________________________________________________________________________________

I just realized, i cant sell any of my Weapons any more and frames, Thus making freeing slots useless 

DE u must consider this, There are only 2 slots for frame and 12 slot or something for weapons on newbies

They do not want to buy more slots unless they want to, dont inforce them to buy it, Not an issue for me but it is very important  for the newbies to not be able to clear up slots

______________________________________________________________________________________

----------IMPORTANT!!!!!------

Edited by LoveNot

OK.  I haven't seen this one on the thread:

Was doing alert and got nailed by Zanuka.  My loadout at the time was Nova, Grinlock, Hikou, Nami Skyla (sorry if I misspelled any of these).  When I awoke in captivity, my loadout was Mag, Paris, no secondary, no melee, no powers. 

When I started the tutorial, I picked Mag as my "starter" frame, the Paris-Mk1 as my primary, Furis as my secondary and Bo-Mk1 as my melee.  When I retrieved all the weapons, I had Paris, Dex Furis, and Mire. 

When I escaped and got to the ship, I was still wearing mag.  The minute I opened the arsenal, I morphed into Nova with the loadout I had started the original mission with.

Confusion R Us is now in session.

Edited by Dreamtym

I do believe there is a problem with Mirage! Now I have purchased her and love every bit of playing with here, but I feel like her damage output might be a little be...offbalanced and I don't think its intentional. With a small amount of time I've noticed something.

If playing the Warframe Mirage solo, you will do normal damage with a helpful power output with your Mirage clones.

but once you get into a game of 3 or 2 more players, your damage output becomes extremely high sometimes having damage go to the extremes of 50k some times even 200k, I just think it should be looked into.

It has been confirmed with several players in the Council. During the quest Hidden Messages, after retrieving and crafting the first two pieces of Mirage (Helmet and Systems), the next message in Inbox states "You're done! Mirage's chassis is complete!", but none of us have even gotten the hint for the chassis, yet. 

Some of us have even scrolled through the star system trying to find the quest, but to no avail. This is clearly a bug since a step in the quest was skipped. 

So I've finally be able to consistently replicate a bug:

Every time I kneel down to choose a mission, my audio goes from HD Sound to a 1980's Cathode Ray Tube TV with emphysema echoing in an empty yet muffled room.

Turns out, this only happens when I'm in any other game mode except solo (meaning public, invite only, friends only all cause this audio glitch). When I stand up, my audio fixes itself after stuttering for a bit but once I go into a mission, it stays muffled until I get back to my ship, kneel down again, then stand back up.

There's a good chance that the issue may be specific to bluetooth connected earphones because that's what I'm using but I thought I'd bring it up nonetheless.

Woho...

Still no blueprint...

Still can't get anywhere in Warframe...

Woho...

If there was supposed to be a blueprint that everyone got with the update, then I haven't gotten it either. If I have to do a quest to get it, then someone please tell me.

Edited by KaydinFoxx

Today im officially quitting warframe, this game isnt worth it, i spent over 45 minutes trying to log into my account and it kept saying failed. honestly if this is how its going to be from now on i suggest everyone else find a new game to play because the creators of this game are obvious amatuers when it comes to game engineering/development

I tell you what , you don't deserve this game and this staff :) 

Go to NeedForSpeed World witch the last update was 2 years ago and of course bugs and bugs at every corner :D 

Edited by AlexCrytek