Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I am unable to create the Counter Measure because it does not show up in my foundry. I have looked for it in each of the tabs, but nothing shows up. This also unables me into going into any mission. I am stuck inside my ship. Please help

i got the kubrow egg but it dont show in the incubator, and have one "chat loop" everytime i go into  earth mission,  saying i dont have the egg, then saying i HAVE the egg and ordis saying me to put it in the incubator, but wheres is the fu.. egg (already relog, reinstall etc.. etc.. plz fix it and sry english)

I use an xbox controller for pc and none of the keybindings are there when the displays on the ship pop-up to do anything. I can't peruse the mods, change mods on my gear, use the foundry, or start missions. I can open all the menu's and cycle through the planets and missions, but that's it.

So, I went to our clan dojo and happened to notice that in our spawning room this happened: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055807352/screenshots/

*As you can see, a large number of our decorations have seemed to have melted into the ground, including our main trading post. Every other room in the dojo seems to be just fine. when i brought another clan member in to see if the problem wasn't just on my end, he confirmed what i was, in face, a problem with the placement of things in the room.

*Edit: I also, apperently, am having problems loading in. We, my team and I, started the Kubrow quest and made it to the part where you go to attach the module to your ship after having killed Jackal. upon arrival back to our respective ships, we where not able to attach the module, and where promptly disconnected from the game. I amount a few of the others still haven't been able to reconnect, long enough to full fill any sort of task. If we do make it back into the game, It stays logged on for a few moments and then gives us the "you have been disconnected" prompt. 

I have no idea if anyone else is having this problem, so i thought i might share it with you.

This is happening to me as well.

When playing through the prologue, when I started the second mission (the interception one), the bolt on my leg had disappeared.  If this is supposed to happen, there is no explanation as to why it is gone now, when it was still there when I was on my ship.

Bug synopsis: crashed game seems to block Quest progress.

Details:

I have had a bug come up when my game crashed as I was just extracting from a quest mission. It was a corpus quest mission AFTER we kill Vor. The problem is that now none of the quest missions are showing up on my UI anymore and I don't know if i can proceed any further in my quest. That is: I can't seem to continue doing quest missions - none seem to be popping up! I cannot get to any which is really frustrating since I really want to start my Kubrow research. Not sure how far along in the quest system I was (since I don't know how many quests there are) but, to give you an idea, this occurred sometime after I killed Vor and before the fight with Jackal (which I heard about on the livestream today).

Somebody please help me!!! I need to get an egg incubator! 

Edited by TennoSimons

it looks like there are new missions on the planets

finally i have better graphics, whyever this happened, it happened

im sorry to say that i have too many crashes for enjoying the game and update, this should be changed

i did research as support wished and i needed half an hour to bring everything for a mail together for support

hey, devs, i wanna play your offered game, im not hunting for data which i really dont care

its not my fault that this game crashes, it happens the same way once a day also at version 13.9

im tired to have a real loved game which creates pissedness about its malfunctions :-)

thx for understanding ...

When I'm playing the prolog mission it crashes when I'm almost to the door out of the area where you have to use a cypher to get through the lockdown and escape Vor, also the prolog mission seems to be more laggy than other missions that I've played.

-Players not being given blueprint for Ascaris Negator

And it's not on the "confirmed for next hotfix" list? Come on, this bugs prevents me from doing anything besides walking back and forth on my ship and playing with loadouts... IMO this should be one of the top priorities as it doesn't just make the game worse - it prevents me from playing it at all (even chat is no fun when everyone spams the same questions over and over and over, while other players spam the same answers over and over and over).

Ok, here's the problem. I started the new quest, and I saw it trying to find me a squad.

I went to abort the mission, hit escape, and then I got this screen:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/45351766717693557/E5C13543836949F199F1284693172194E32A7D7C/

I stayed on this screen for about 10 minutes, and then my internet reset so my game force-quit.

i got the kubrow egg but it dont show in the incubator, and have one "chat loop" everytime i go into  earth mission,  saying i dont have the egg, then saying i HAVE the egg and ordis saying me to put it in the incubator, but wheres is the fu.. egg (already relog, reinstall etc.. etc.. plz fix it and sry english)

Make sure you have all the other parts needed to incubate the egg, maybe then they'll stop glitching on you.

But yea, glitch lol

ive noticed that when in Navigation(the only place you can create squads)
when inviting some one to your party, you are also still selecting in the background,
several times already i have accidentally started games when i was inviting others,

i would suggest to freeze the UI when in chat so as not to confuse the system and the player,

also ive noticed on a full party the navigation launches the mission,
this is a problem as people cant change their out-loads nor can they stop the timer to do so,

i would suggest that the play button make its return, so we the player can choose when to start,

both are problems that seem to be taking away from the experience instead of adding to it,

Since I couldn't see it listed on the OP:

Ship section/ prologe:

After completeing mission to activate foundry, could not activate foundry or access navigation

Edit: issue fixes itself if you close and reopen warframe.

Edited by Least_Devotee