Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Was this intended.Before the update:you can wall run upwards multiple times by pressing ctrl after you start going slow then releasing it,now you can only wallrun upwards once.Due to that,I can't reach certain rooms in derelict(the one with an elevator,but not the one inside the elevator but the one up on the high ceiling with a sideward open grate) and some obstacles in the void.

There is no easy way to change quickly between planets now.

Also, the order makes NO sense at all. They aren't in alphabetical order, they aren't in order by distance from the sun, they're just kind of randomly placed for no reason. Why is phobos all alone by itself? Why is ceres after pluto? What the hell?

There is a GAMEBREAKING bug with the countermeasure mission. The countermeasure mission will not always give you countermeasures. When you enter your ship, you are instructed to make countermeasures in the foundry, but since the mission bugged and did not give them to you, you can not make them. It locks you out of doing any missions until you make them, meaning you can not redo the mission to get them. This means that if you encounter this bug like I did, you can not play the game AT ALL. You literally can not progress. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible, as it literally stops the game from working. If any new player were to encounter this bug, they would put down the game and never pick it back up again. This should be a top priority fix. Hopefully you can fix this soon so those of us effected can actually play the game.

P.S.: This was alredy posted atleast once. Just tought i should post it again bcs its VERY ESSENTIAL TO GET FIXED ASAP!!

Hi ALL :)

Congratulations On U14 release .. Thank you  all involved.

i decided to prologue and reloged after first quest to continue quest and managed to install sigments up to the quest mission to hit resourcess cach.

so far nice  hit all 3 of them and back to my ship where someone give me a Blue print for free as gift i dont know who he is and i was directed to go to foundry to build it..oh well it is reported that some players not getting it too. ( old news ).

now i have a way point at foundry and nothing to do so i head back to NAV but i am required to do vor prize " get mercury nav " which i already did but now i am STUCK  unable to do missions no solar map.  i stand inbetween foundry and nav helpless.

during the quest missions i picked up few mods and this is the second part of reporting " MODS intended to be changed or not " Vitality, Redirection, Steel fiber, Enemy sense.

Vitality  was unranked 4 and had 10 upgrading bars..new vitality is unranked 2 and has 3 upgrade bars alsoo inside info changed.

Redirection was unranked 4 and had 10 upgrading bars.. now it is unranked 2 and have 3 upgrading bars ..alsoo inside info changed.

Steel fiber  and enemy sense like the above .. there is before U14 and after U14  ..same name same picture but diffrent everything else.

sorry to bother you HUGE amount of reporting = Huge amount of time fixing = Huge Effort.

Huge Thank you everyone .

UI, Loading Mission Screen issue.

As you can see at the sequence below, as host (may be not only) I can explore map by activating it (default key: M) while other players still loading...

0cb6998598.jpg

c57a17d0e3.jpg

bc72667382.jpg

Edited by Archorokin

I can't go anywhere anymore because after I get the mission to confront vor and then he activates the failsafe and what not, my navigation cannot be activated, even after relogging several times the process repeats and now my game is broken and I cannot go anywhere

What about the counter-measure blueprint missing ? I'm stuck in the prologue and can't do any mission...

i just got an answer of the ticket i started. DE put it in the inventory by hand. soo all of u who have the same problem, just open a support ticket :)

1) Silva &Aegis mod, Eleventh Storm has an up arrow instead of polarity.

2) My UI freezes on some survival missions; Time, minimap, air, energy use and power use, literally everything freezes.

3) My Ship voice is how do you say "FABULOUS!" can we tone in down a bit or let us choose a voice that isn't so rainbowy (if you know what I mean)

4) Rhino Prime's Iron skin in silver.

5) The disco ball attack for Mirage explodes sometimes when trying to cross some doorways, example from one room to a hallway, with no door to bloke it.

cant join missions and i find this out after waiting minutes for mission to start

symbols marking certain missions are not appearing 

vors ugly head shows up all the time in mission s, when i can get on to them , he takes up half my screen and is most annoying.

my spaceship has some sounds in it that are given me headaches and the screens that appear in mods are so bright white my headache turns to migraines, and then the radio voice comes on and my migraine is so bad my head pops from blood vessels bursting in my brain  and im now having to type the keyboard like stephen hawkins, i would like my spaceship to be more like the bottle in i dream of jeanie.. not this pulsating noise that makes me wanna twist the neck of my new puppy kubrow. and theres no bathroom in my ship for me to sh__ .. ower, ave , ag, it.

Here are all the bugs I have experienced in the past 4 hours I've been playing:

-Game loading screen is about 10x longer than normal.

-Crashes 2 peoples game every time I invite them to an ODE.

-Crashes on loading screen while loading ODE and 2 people every time get "session unavailable"

-Rhino Primes iron skin is iron now. Green in certain lighting and then Blue in another lighting. The change of color also stays constant through the match.

-After only killing 2 enemies I couldn't invite a friend because "The objective was complete". Though it was an exterminate with 114 enemies.

-Can't enter dojo from solar map.

-Once inside dojo, I couldn't delete a reactor. The reactor says the room requires the reactor but the room says the reactor needs to be destroyed for the room to be destroyed. This conflicts with each other and makes a problem with expansion.

-I Couldn't join a clan. I had to spam accept and after about the 100th click it finally let me into the clan.

-Cant crouch in my ship.

-Getting radiation procs with magnetic damage.

-My friend Heatmetal got Radiation, corrosive, electric, fire and toxin damage on an Orthos Prime at once.

-Once a mission is done, everyone but one person loses connection to host.

-Misaligned text so couldn't see half of the menu even when mouse is all the way to the left.

-My Daedalus armor set blocks half of my mods list and foundry.

-Standing at extraction with all 4 people, in a survival, but it doesn't let us leave.

-When in dueling room and waiting for a duel, kneeling, you are facing sideways instead of facing straight ahead towards your opponent.

-Valkyr's ability mods completely disappeared off the mod table.

-Can't scroll through rewards or mods earned after a mission.

-Right before killing Vor, the Lotus, Vor, and Ordis say the exact same thing they said before the previous mission.

-Ordis constantly repeats himself for over 10 minutes. Says the exact same thing every 10 seconds.

-No exit button on log in screen. Only way to exit Warframe is with task manager.

-Not showing what key is needed to open the Orokin Derelect Vault.

-When I send invites, it takes sometimes 3 or 4 invites for the person to finally get it. Then once they click accept it says: "Failed to join session."

-Massive FPS drops on loading screens.

-When I click any part of the chat, the game freezes for about 20 seconds and I can't move where the chat is located.

-Cannot get resources out of Titan Extractors even though I have unlocked all the nodes on the planet. It says I need to unlock all nodes before placing a Titan Extractor but my Titan Extractor is on the planet.

-While trying to place navigation down, my Warframe gets glitched and stands still for about 2 minutes then places the navigation down.

-Whenever channeling, your syandana has a little box around it.

-Whenever standing in water on Earth, the water is constantly blinking, like the texture is not correct.

-Rectangle floating shaped water, on Orokin Derelect mission.

-At 6:12 on Apollodorus Mercury the timer completely stopped and the enemies stopped spawning forcing us to retreat to extract before we ran out of life support.

-Loki Prime decoy has an nondescript mesh or something around his chest.

-When modding out Warframes or weapons, there is a black bar blocking the top and bottom rows of the mods and only showing the one row selected.

-Can't sprint in ship but can spam crouch and basically fly across your ship.

-People who don't have the new Hydroid emblem, end up copying my emblem and weapon load out though they don't have any of those nor have them equipped.

-Conclave glitch on Pluto, where I am stuck at a menu and I only see the players in the match with me, I can't move, but I spawn. And I have a full birds eye view of the map.

Edited by OuTlAwTACO229