Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Chat UI on player ship is not well contrasted and nearly imposible to read without using weird angles to piece it toguether, or for the chat opening the black background to read it well.

Character player ship. the FOV is way to low and makes my eyes hurt.

dapsbccn77.jpg

-If you click the button to reduce the chat window you'll click the button EXit Game behind him(or other button if you moved the chat)

-I got the HUD freeze (chat, minimap, the text "other player need you to open a door", the ability select) during Jackal mission.

-Jackal doesn't wake up when all the team was in the room

-Planets are difficult to distinguish, the are all big the same and o the same ellipsis. Is uncomfortable.

-Can hear the sound of attack if you shoot or use melee during the (boring) ship loading.

-Mod in reward screen are too big, you can see only 2 of them if don't scroll. And you can't scroll with the mouse wheel.

-"Voting on *mission*..." text is not centered in the black rectangle where it should be.

-Freezed a couple of times in the warframe select page.

-Sometimes whe you got throught Arsenal>mod on weapon>mod and the camera moves to the mod camputer, the camera slow down

running though the prolog i got up to the point where you need to craft your 1st item (inhibitor or whatever) and it not in my inventory at all. I have tried reloging and restarting client with no luck and i am now stuck in my ship because it wont let me use the nav to go anywhere.

Purchasing a Kubrow starter pack before completing the quest seems to prevent completion. Bought a pack, got the incubator, and rushed the egg to hatching. I got the message in my inbox to go to Elara, but there is no quest waypoint and simply running the mission does nothing. "Howl of the Kubrow" text still present on navigation console and upon returning to the Liset.

In the first mission, I got past Vor shooting the beam at me and used the cipher to unlock the door.  I went through the door and immediately doubled back to kill an enemy that I had missed.  Once I passed through the door the second time it closed and locked again so I couldn't proceed.  It did switch me to my melee weapon to demonstrate channeling.  Restarting the game brought me back to the screen where I choose whether to skip the prologue or not.  If it makes a difference, I used slash dash to go through the door the first time, so perhaps something didn't trigger properly due to that, or the locking of the door was just slow enough that I was able to get back through it.

Quest Related:

I have only been able to complete a portion of the Kubrow quest, but I was initially not able to install my Incubator Segment.

FIX:

Went to Dojo, went back to ship, waypoint and stuff was in and I was able to install.

Mission:

When trying to enter a mission in multiplayer, I was given a small black message box the says "Please Wait...", but it never went away and I cannot do anything, so I am forced to use the Windows Task Manager to close Warframe.

Edited by TheSquiddlet

Well Seems the view mission progress is a little bugged with survival

Viewing the progress mid mission freezes the time and causes the enemies to stop spawning

And I was wondering why my survival timer suddenly stopped and there were no more enemies :/

There is a bug where the game would lagg out for like 10 seconds

and then everyone in the squad would disconnect, leaving the host by themselves. It has happend to me twice.

There is also UI glitches and it sometimes just stops working and freezes up....

Every time I re-log into warframe the kubrow hatches again.  Ordis gives me the same 3 messages every time,rerouting air supply/messing up the ships/cute nose. and it has the same energy pattern thing from when it hatches as well

http://gyazo.com/1d2dc2578df4146284762675f0842675

I choose to play through the pro did the mission to get the kubrow incubator thing, then i bought the kubrow pack from the market.  thats the first time Ordis gave me the 3 messages as before.

sorry if this has allready been reported.

P.S. Best patch ever guys. Thank you all for of your hard work.

Just now I tried to join the Venera (Venus) alert mission.  I got thrown into a squad, we try to load in and there's one player that obviously isn't getting connected.  Finally tells us "session unavailable", we all get dumped back to our ships.  The problem is, now I'm ineligible for the alert mission.  This was no big deal this time because it was only for credits, but if this happens to me when I'm on an alert mission trying to get Energy Siphon, I'm going to rage! ;)

ok my issue is, I cannot access the Dojo of my clan, I want to start some new research but I just get this and am unable to click on anything but the exit in the corner.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jack_bow/2014-07-18_00001.jpg

any one else having this issue or can point me to a thread witha  fix or reason? Would love to know whats going on!

Edit : Quick fix was told while in game go to Esc > Communications > Clans enter clan dojo

Edited by Kizumuki

ok my issue is, I cannot access the Dojo of my clan, I want to start some new research but I just get this and am unable to click on anything but the exit in the corner.

http://i2.photobucke...07-18_00001.jpg

any one else having this issue or can point me to a thread witha  fix or reason? Would love to know whats going on!

go through Esc button. they say that it works that way

Edited by Drejzer

Still no fix for the counter-measure blueprint problem... This is a huge bug, you can't let it occur more than 24 hours! A lot of players are stuck in their ship with no way to continue to play. Please do something quickly, this should be a priority.

Since this^ mission type info mainly for alerts have been wrong. It will say survival and when in the mission it will be sabotage. Also can not continue the prologue arfter defeating Vor as no icon is appearing. Click on quite game and says I will "forfeit completion rewards and bonuses" what?

Arfter quiting the game last night (Australian time) and assumingly quiting the prologue. I now have to instal the navigation modual arfter every mission.

Edited by Postal_pat