Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Not overly bowled over by new menus. However, the movement of them is causing quite a bit of motion sickness! For example, if the upgrade menu is open and you move your mouse to the exit the menu moves with you. This movement is causing the motion sickness. Had to quite game to rest as I couldn't take it any more.

HqQeXG3.jpg

Player names are too close together in the after mission lootexperience window.

vhbXIsX.jpg

Prologue for getting recources to get the ascarise off, we had 4/3 containers. (Upper left corner)

Was playing with a friend.

uYFC9Vz.jpg

Can't read 66% of this menu.

VK2V91x.jpg

Or this menu.

7j5xsFi.jpg

Loki making shadow puppets on my mods. (left most side mods)

I was unable to build the countermeasure in the tutorial. The questmarker signals me to go directly in front of the foundry, yet there is no blueprint for the countermeasure. Also, it does not allow me to install the component from the previous mission.

In the first mission, once I picked up a primary weapon I couldn't use my melee weapon.  I had the Bo and picked up the Strun.  I tried switching to the Paris, but it didn't change anything.

- Everytime I try the kubrows egg mission, It fails, and lotus tell me I got it. Thats not true and the mission disapear from navegation. I need to relog to retry the mission one time and another and another...

- Playing in Survival IV at min 13:38, Vor talk 3 times, and he never appeared. The timer get frozen and no enemies spawn again. A Surv IV key lost. Great.

- I play with 2 friends. And EVERY mission we complete, one of them get kicked from the party. EVERY time. Its annoying.

- Playing Vor quest, many times the quests doest count as completed and I need to repeat many times. I played it with friends. But I got the parts for the liset, so the game get confused some times because I had parts fixed before I made the next mission quests. But cant play without fix them.

- I cant see the transparencys in the upgrade menu of arsenal. So I only can see a row of mods when selecting them. The first and last row are gray mods without image. Very difficult to find what you are looking for.

- Many crashes and logout issues.

Just ran across one I've not seen mentioned:  I went to do the defense alert at Narcissus(Pluto).  I formed a squad normally, through use of the matchmaking system.  While the map was loading, one of the player's load bars wasn't progressing.  After ~a minute of this, I received the well known session unavailable message, and got dumped back on the ship.  The problem is, when I tried to enter the alert again, the alert no longer showed up, as if I had completed the mission.

I've also had a lot of trouble getting kicked to the login page when trying to access the plot missions--3 or more times on each mission I've done.  My connection is running fine(speedtest checks out at 20mbps), and it is only doing this on the tutorial missions.

4db494cdb5.jpg52f4729835.jpg

I found a bug on the updated tileset on asteroid/mining facilities of grineer on Mercury. A gap where you can fall through and well.. fall till you die.

Ill post some images to give a clue of the area, its in the new tunnels right after the corner showed on image 3 turns.

4dc6e99177.jpg

Hope this helps

Edited by Reican

Just ran across one I've not seen mentioned:  I went to do the defense alert at Narcissus(Pluto).  I formed a squad normally, through use of the matchmaking system.  While the map was loading, one of the player's load bars wasn't progressing.  After ~a minute of this, I received the well known session unavailable message, and got dumped back on the ship.  The problem is, when I tried to enter the alert again, the alert no longer showed up, as if I had completed the mission.

I've also had a lot of trouble getting kicked to the login page when trying to access the plot missions--3 or more times on each mission I've done.  My connection is running fine(speedtest checks out at 20mbps), and it is only doing this on the tutorial missions.

This exact thing happened to me 30 minutes ago.

Edited by Aoden

I had a problem with synchronisation of missions in Vor's Prize.

The comments on the ship were one mission behind the in-game ones, and I had to go back and play a kill Vor mission again to complete the quest.

I believe this may be related to the fact that I got "failed to join mission" when I loaded up the first mission (after the tutorial, and before I set things to solo)

Pls i spend 1 Year to do frost prime and my weapon and now i dont have Ascari negator or somthing like that pls  in new hot fix pls all ascari negat who dont have i really wana play and i cant whit out that is dont let me in navigation

I tried to use my arsenal, but the arsenal UI became unresponsive, and ESC doesn't close the arsenal, and ALT+F4 doesn't close the game. The main menu is still accessible through the menu icon on the top left of the screen, and the mouse cursor can select menu items. The arsenal UI seems to be stuck as an overlay. The slight transparency allows me to see which menu item I've selected. Relogging removes overlay.

The Void used to be very easy to join. You just used your key and it opened to a lobby which you could invite people to.

For the promise of everything being easier to understand, especially for new players, it sure seems something's gone wrong.

I can't see how many keys I have, I can't see if I have the key needed for the mission, voting or "readying up" no longer seems possible because people can chose whichever void mission they like on a whim, I accidentally started the mission as it seemed to mean that I opened my lobby, but aparently I made a vote, not enough people meant restart, then the UI froze fml.

Basically it's FUBAR.

DE. PLEASE fix.

- Merpy

The new interface is HORRID, the old one was way better! Difficult to find certain missions or alerts.  Difficult to SEE anything with the BLINDING White interface.(which actually caused me to accidently sell my valkry chasis which I had just completed so I could build the warframe; i dont suposse you'll give that back) Difficult to navigate the new menu layouts.

The ship looks like a rip off from Mass Effect and is otherwise uterly USELESS.

On the other hand the new prologue was cool & alot more informative than the previous tutorial. One problem I occured during the prologue was not being able to attack with my melee weapon for a short time  between getting my secondary & the channeling section... other than that good job on the new tutorial.

Ditch the ship or keep it just go back to the old Layout!!!  It was easier to navigate & easier on the eyes!

(this actually annoyed me enough so that i didnt even want to play anymore)

BUG REPORT 

I am stuck in Vor's Prize quest. I can't do any missions unless I'm invited by a friend.

I'm stuck in the part where you have to build the countermeasures but the blueprints aren't available, they simply do not show up in the foundry. There is no way to abort the mission and no way to start a new one because the thingy that's used to access the nodes has disappeared. Logging in and out obviously doesn't solve the problem, it just starts the dialogue with vor (where he tells you about the sisters and their love and bla bla) all over again. Please solve this asap, i even just bought an affinity booster ffs.

Edited by TheDrunkKnight

Hey, so I was doing the kubrow quest, and as I got to the part where I need to get an egg, I haven't gotten one yet (that I know of) and I have killed like 30 dens, but when I finish the mission and go back to my ship (which is awesome BTW), Lotus says that I do have the egg and the ordis tells me what to do with the egg, so I have tried going to my incubator and using the egg, but it says I don't have one there. Any idea what happened that is making lotus and ordis tell me I have an egg but the incubator and inventory are tellling me I don't?