Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I have an issue

-with Vaubans vortex ability not Showing correct positioning animation with the ball. (defence missions when you cast the ball on the Pod)

-Ammo in vortex appears to be with collision so you can sometimes "wall run" up

-Carrier is one shotted all the time

-Not being able to get the kubrow egg in the quest mission.. done it lile 30 times

-Hang after a mission

-Bonus xp is shown with extra characters "="

ok, about free nods, i think before we was able to send a ressource-sucker on all planets because we finished the knots between the planets/places in a system

now we have to PLAY all possible games on the places for to have all nods on FREE

or it is the script because we played the new intro into the game and smth try to tell me to play first all possibel places on a system or planet

im fine with nearly everything

what i really dont like - i said allready is that i cant stop otis talking to me the always same phrases, doesnt look like he hides secrets/missions

second what i see as totally disturbing is the radio-beacon in the ship behind my left should when i watch the starmap

it would be great to have to new buttons in the option:

OTIS = on/off

RADIO-BEACON_in_the_background: on/off

im highly pleased to get this 2 buttons because im tired of the BS they - otis and the radio-beacon - are talking

im really not the type of gamer which loves to talk and play the same time ... im on playing :-)

Need some sort of lead to point us to the kubrow quest. I suppose as new player you will find howl of kubrow soon enough but you need some sort of pointer to activate the quest.

Had to do the first kubrow a mission twice as the first time I joined someone, got the modual and the message from Frohd Bek arfter the mission but the game didn't not follow through to getting the egg.

Arfter doing the first mission a second time lotus recognized I installed a modual (ship recognized it first time, I want ship on my comms faster processing) how ever arfter recognizing I installed a modual and telling me how to obtain an egg. She immediately thought I had an egg, sadly so did the ship. Lotus and ship repeat their lines arfter doing any mission but I still don't have a kubrow egg when they think I do. Starting to think that them thinking I have an egg is stopping me from obtaining an egg.(ship is silent when repeating the lines "still don't have an egg? That's ok nothing good ever came from an egg" his lines appear but he doesn't make a sound)

(marker did reset for the location of kubrow egg arfter every mission)

Edited by Postal_pat

The materials newbie mission needs to have a better explanation than just "let's steal some stuff". Change it to be stolen from Darvo to justify it, please.

Otherwise, we attacked the corpus for no reason. =(

Finished the "Vor's prize" quest, couldn't figure out how to get the incubator component so i went to earth. Finished an exterminate, got an egg and came back.

Then realised that the "Howl of the Kubrow" quest was in the codex. Started that, got the incubator segment, returned to the ship and installed it. The incubator closed on the egg, opened and now the egg is just sat there with Ordis saying its hatching.

Can't seem to progress past this point and have no hint to what to do next. (Restarting, completing a random mission, etc, does not seem to fix it).

D:

Since Update 14, I either take many minutes to load into the same map as the rest of my squad, or get 'Session unavailable' which leaves me in my player ship while the other three run their mission.

Gameplay has been 100% fine for me in the past and the issue has only cropped up with U14.

Noticing a noticeable loss in FPS with U14.  SOme times its not bad maybe 10-15 frames less than usual.  Other times i get dropped down to less than 10 FPS.  I am using the exact same graphics settings I was using before U14.  I am using a GTX 650 Ti.  

I noticed that this was also mentioned buy some one during the devstream. 

Since Update 14, I either take many minutes to load into the same map as the rest of my squad, or get 'Session unavailable' which leaves me in my player ship while the other three run their mission.

Gameplay has been 100% fine for me in the past and the issue has only cropped up with U14.

Same with me!

I bought mirage and went to sechura to level her, when i used prism for the first time i was dealing 5180 dmg with my penta(full modded with tons of forma) and prism was dealing 220 per hit on enemies, after the prism explodes and the enemies go blind, my damage lowered to 518 on penta and 20(sometimes even 3 damage!) when using prism again, is the blindness from prism supposed to reduce the damage dealt by 90%?

Ps: she's only using fleeting expertise, narrow minded and flow mods.

Edited by dehzittow

The materials newbie mission needs to have a better explanation than just "let's steal some stuff". Change it to be stolen from Darvo to justify it, please.

Otherwise, we attacked the corpus for no reason. =(

Darvo gives you the blueprint, tells you he knows where to get the materials and then tells you not to worry about stealing from these Corpus because they are a nasty bunch who have sold out to the Grineer.  Of course you might have missed all that since the between mission messages seem to be buggy and don't always play in the right order.

In other news...

Surely Frohd Bek meant 'nothing but genetic rejects' instead of 'nothing by genetic rejects'. screenshot

Darvo's face in mission appears to be mixed with the normal rescue target, that or he's now sporting some cool shades. screenshot

Personal preference but could Mag's pose in her Codex entry be reverted back to what it was before?  The new pose looks uncomfortable.