Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

When i fusion the new kubrow mods it shows that it level up but once i enter a mission ( i think?) they lose all fusion progress. So far i have lost 40+ cores and alot of credits because of it:(

Also i keep losing the kubrow mod: Scavenger

Edited by Fujix

Got captured by zanuka as Oberon. From the start of the escape mission I was my Frost warframe with a completely different loadout. (possibly my most used or strongest weapons and warframe) Retrieving my already equipped weapons from the mission made me unable to fire until I switched. Finished the mission and was sent back to my ship and still had my frost warframe instead of Oberon. I went back into the mission I was on when I was captured and was switched back to my Oberon and had my original loadout.

KUBROW QUEST BUG:

Lotus and Ordis keep having the same conversation after every "Find Kubrow Egg in F" mission.

I have an egg! no i dont. Put it in the incubater! I dont have an egg lotus! Go to Earth to get eggs. I've been there 5 times lotus i get it!

And ordis's snarky remarks are getting old.

Myb bug for me : logging in missions after the update is much slower!

Same with me!

Since Update 14, I either take many minutes to load into the same map as the rest of my squad, or get 'Session unavailable' which leaves me in my player ship while the other three run their mission.

Gameplay has been 100% fine for me in the past and the issue has only cropped up with U14.

Valkyr's combos aren't working its only using the basic combo, I have a maxed Hysteria as well so shouldn't I be able to access those other 3 combos? It seems to think that the stance mod for Valkyr is unranked and there is no way to access that mod.

Since the release of Update 14 my loading speed into missions solo and with other people has decreased dramatically. The game freezes in the menus. I froze in the pause menu and the arsenal menu. I tried everything to fix this by lowering my settings and even updating my driver, and still these problems present themselves.

Alright, here's a bug that I've gotten, that I don't seem to see posted anywhere else yet.

Was hosting ODE missions, and every time we began, this issue cropped up:

We would begin the ODE, we all have our keys set up, and we'd launch. Upon entering the mission, only I would be there, or if I was very lucky, one of the others would be as well. Thing is *WE ARE ALL STILL IN THE SAME SQUAD*, and we can even use Squad Chat to chat with each other.

CURRENTLY there is a workaround of having each person, one by one, disconnect from the squad, for a re-invitation, but it's much worse than it used to be. Is there ANY way we can fix this, or at least get it checked into?

The Howl of the Kubrow quest is bugged it wont go away it stays in my navigation chart but there is no quest marker on E prime to even do the quest. I already have a Kubrow so the quest shouldn't be there. Also the quest has a file path /Lotus/Launguage/G1quests/KubrowQuestHint4. The AI in the ship also keeps telling me the kubrow is hatching even though my kubrow is hatched already

My Kubrow quest is stuck in a loop like this:

I already have my Kubrow pup, so I log in and lotus tells me to go get my Kubrow egg, then after a few seconds standing in the ship lotus says fantastic you just got one go to the inquibator Ordis will help you.

I go tot he inqubator but since my puppy is already there nothing happens. everytime i go to a mission/map/relog this happens and it doesn't progress

I am not certain if anyone knows, but I am posting anyway. Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is glitched. Unless this was intentional, which would be lame. Gold Iron Skin patch, please?

PS: I just thought I would mention controller compatibility for the Arsenal and the starmap? Since the new ship, it is VERY annoying having to switch between the mouse and controller to interact with the menus properly and walk. (respectively).

Also for the market as well.

Edited by Tai_Mai_Shu

Ive had this issue since I started playing warframe about a month an a half ago: Whenever I finish playing, log out and quit, steam doesn't recognize the game as not running, which makes it impossible to shut down withoutthe task manager. It causes problems like this https://i.imgur.com/FQ1VpeU.png

^I've had this issue with Steam before. Just keep hitting Retry. It works for me after hitting it once, usually. And yes, the "gameoverlay" in the task manager is the only way I get it to fully quit out as well. 

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, because I've never tried it before:

In the dojo, when adding decorations, I seem to be able to place trees on top of other trees.

Now, I know that the collision detection for the trees is pretty intense. Getting one situated in a room is a real pain, but I find it fun. So this seems really odd to me that it's even possible. I now have a giant cluster of trees growing from the branches of other trees--all out of the ceiling. It looks cool and quite frankly I don't want it fixed even if it is a bug... but I wanted to point it out anyway. :P

Oh and, Vor's Prize did take a year to get to us as I understand. Waiting a bit longer to be able to complete it isn't gonna kill you guys. You can, after all, still get invited by others into games. Go be social, and use work-arounds that the community is discovering. o3o

Edited by DiosGX

Pls i spend 1 Year to do frost prime and my weapon and now i dont have Ascari negator or somthing like that pls  in new hot fix pls all ascari negat who dont have i really wana play and i cant whit out that is dont let me in navigation

you get the ascari negator, but that doesn#t stop it, you need to continue on quest missions till you kill Vor.

After running a void mission, the mission credit reward does not always appear on the mission end screen, but does when back on player ship.

Keep up the good work DE, you're doing great!

Edited by NemesisX94