Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

As soon as I finished the introduction and entered my ship, I lost my Excalibur, Mk-1 Paris, Mk-1 Furax, and Mk-1 Kunai. There don't seem to be any way to acquire any of these items (other than Excalibur) any way other than the prologue. I guess since I'm a long-term player, all my progress overwrote whatever stuff I picked in the prologue. I suppose it would have been cheating the system a bit to let me keep the free Excalibur, but the Mk-1 weapons are the real loss. Can we not acquire them? What happens to new players when they complete the prologue? Do they keep the stuff they picked or do they get some pre-determined set of gear at the end of the mission?

The last time anything worked properly in terms of quest progression and dialogue was the initial activation of my arsenal. From there, all pre-mission dialogue concerned the previous mission. They told me to activate comms, I activated the console and the market popped up. They told me I had my mods back, but instead it ended up being the foundry module. I built the special quest item before they told me what it was, before they told me to unlock or use the foundry, and before they'd sent me on the mission for resources. I just got back to my ship from saving the colonists, and I received 5 back-to-back dialogues filling in all the things they should have told me before the last three missions I had run. I finally have my mods back, at least one mission behind schedule.

There are also a couple issues with character length on the mission introductions and the end-screen. The "m" in TheInfiniteDoom is placed underneath the rest of my name, it appears my name is one character too long for the UI. I feel sorry for those with longer names than I. There is a similar issue with the mission introductions, as half of the mission title is cut off. Some of that text is extraneous, either the display length needs to be increased or that text needs to be shortened.

I have a 3 Mbps DSL connection which allows approximately 330 KB/s download speeds. That said, the launcher is doing very strange things with downloading the update. The download is regularly tanking to between 45-2 KB/s... and then occasionally jumping up afterwards to 1-2 MB/s (speeds my connection cannot possibly be functioning at). Overall, the download has been extremely slow so far. Currently sitting at 10 KB/s.

Found a bug, pretty big one. I cant do anything because I'm at the point where you build the countermeasure for the thingy thats taking over your body, and the blueprint isn't in the foundry. And I can't go do any missions either because the navigation system disappears at this part. So basically, I can't play warframe until this is fixed.

-I want my old GUI back.

if you press escape you can see all of the options from navigating to arsenal.

-i can't see my allies' loadouts

if you scroll over their name you can see there loadouts.

ps: please dont say you dont like the new UI because you cant get a few things straight away. this is supposed to enhance immersion.

But it takes way longer to do things now. It's not elegant, the purpose of a UI is to allow me to do things quickly and efficiently. I get that it's suppose to be more immersive, but i don't think it's that either, i liked the big old view of the galaxy, now i'm just in some ship. That's less immersive if you ask me, and it really is clunkier.

I am having repeated UI freezing now. Literally the entire game is freezing up within a very short window of time. Only fix is repeatedly restarting the game and sometimes I can't get from second level of ship to navigation without a freeze. It is getting extremely annoying now.

Bug-(ticket submitted)

Upon completing the Darvo rescue mission, error message stating "unable to update account, could not save account progress" appeared. Cannot run Darvo mission again to acquire Liset piece.