Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Quest

In the Vor's Prize quest at the part where I am told to craft Ascaris Negator I crafted it before going on the quest to get the materials to craft it. Now I can't progress because the quest does not show up in navigation.

UI

The Navigation pop-up screen that appears when you approach the navigation system is very difficult to read due to the bright light shining on the objects behind it, making it white text on a white background. Perhaps making the window the test appears on more Opaque would fix this. 

UI

In the end of mission screen the rewards text on the Phoenix Ember Helmet did not fit in the box it was supposed to be in, extending into the text above it.

UI

In the end of mission screen the section that displays they players names and then below that their % damage dealt & etc. is not spacing out correctly (horizontally). The players names are overlapping in the case of players with longer names.

System

In an attempt to play a mission solo, I selected the the mission, and clicked Accept, which moved me to the finding a squad phase. From there I quickly clicked accept again in an attempt to enter the mission alone. The game then gave me the "Please wait" pop-up and is now stuck in that. I am unable to take any other actions. 

System

I have no clue or am unable to find the settings to allow me to play solo.

Edit: I found it, but it's poorly placed. The player is drawn to look at the upper right side of the screen due to the other menu options being places there, and the white box the button to change your matchmaking type is in makes it exceptionally difficult to notice.

These are the only major bugs I've come across. Overall a fantastic update! And I loved the Homestarrunner refference in the redtext preceding hotfix 14.01

<3 you guys

Edited by Valdenshi

I started the Kubrow Quest and got to the point where I just installed the Breeding Segment of the ship. I then tried out the Kubrow Starter Kit and made my own random Kubrow by rushing it. Now my Kubrow Quest is stuck and the screenshots show that my Quest is nowhere.

The Quest is nowhere on the Star Chart and there are no clues on how to finish the Quest. Ordis is also stuck on always saying that "the Kubrow is hatching" everytime I return to the ship.

This happens to me also.

Listen DE, whether you know it or not everybody in the WarFrame community appreciates your hard work and sleepless nights. Just wanted to say that when I went to the navigation on the ship for my third segment mission it wouldn't let me open the planet menu. Also when I pressed escape and pressed navigation it took me to a black screen. 

nCrVoTH.png

Alert: Orokin Catalizator - Credits bugged i guess...

And every time i collect the resources from a collector hi gets out with the collected resources and i have to manually put him back on every time i do that.

Edited by 4lin

On the catalyst alert our whole team experienced the same thing that we all had no HUD. I tried turning the HUD off and then on again but nothing changed or fixed itself. The only way it got fixed was the host ended up leaving and the HUD was back for everybody. Hope this helped. Thanks for the great game DE!

Vor Prizes Segment quest are not refreshed after completing each time.

have to log out from warframe and log in back again to refresh quest =/

For Chat System Press T to chat and doesnt have the function to auto-close chat after typing enter.

I started the Kubrow Quest and got to the point where I just installed the Breeding Segment of the ship. I then tried out the Kubrow Starter Kit and made my own random Kubrow by rushing it. Now my Kubrow Quest is stuck and the screenshots show that my Quest is nowhere.

The Quest is nowhere on the Star Chart and there are no clues on how to finish the Quest. Ordis is also stuck on always saying that "the Kubrow is hatching" everytime I return to the ship.

axt4cQp.jpg

This happens to me also.

same here

Edited by Regalex

When the update came around, I was rank 2 but I took the option to play through the tutorial because I thought there might be a prize. I finished the level were I obtained the blueprints for the negator and I built it right away, little did I know that I was supposed to go on another mission to obtain the components as part of the tutorial. Now the next mission is not marked on my map because I already built the negator and my ship is still missing components.

I've got some grey crap on my screen when I fire up the game. I am a new player and my friend has explained that I need to watch the prologue each time but I'm 100% positive I shouldn't be having the blinding graphics glitches from this update. I ALSO lost all my progress from the past 3 days besides my achievements.

Quest:

Unable to advance to "Vor's Prize", the mission does not show up on the Navigation Map.

I am stuck on the "Raid the Corpus resources caches" part

(note: I did craft the 'Ascaris Negator' the moment I picked up the blueprint, before I started the next objective...is this the reason why?)

I had to unexpecedly quit in the middle of the Vor's Prize: Confront Captain Vor quest. When I got back on, it no longer shows up in navigation. It shows up on the notice board with the alerts, but the marker that's supposed to show me which planet my new quest is on, is missing. I tried killing Vor on Tolstoj twice, but that didn't do a thing to the progress and it still says Confront Captain Vor on the notices.

1. Kubrow quest phases are bugged and seem to trigger on step later then it should. For example, I installed incubator component to the ship - and nothing happens, quest doesn't update. Then I do any random mission and when I return to the ship quest updates and goes to the next phase.

2. Find Kubrow Egg quest prevents player from doing alert on the same sector.

Game Mechanic: When going into the menu to change keybindings, bindings are essentially reset upon quitting and logging back into the game. I say "essentially" because the menu registers the bindings, but when pressed the actual button does nothing. (e.g . switched binding for equipping melee to "Y" and after qutting the game and restarting the "Y" button does nothing and the only way to equip the melee weapon is by holding "F".