Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Release Updates Late On Nights Rather Than Early On Mornings

[DE]Momaw

...  Why do you release major updates in the middle of the night?  This is a trend. Always after 8pm, and usually closer to midnight.  Wouldn't it be easier to release early in the work day so that everybody was bright-eyed and chipper for the hotfixing?

i sure am not DE but i cant wait for U 14,

its a lot of work they are punting in to it

so for a change can we say Good job DE 

keep fixing this game so we enjoy it bettor

these are my thoughts

...  Why do you release major updates in the middle of the night?  This is a trend. Always after 8pm, and usually closer to midnight.  Wouldn't it be easier to release early in the work day so that everybody was bright-eyed and chipper for the hotfixing?

well, they do live on the other side of the planet to me, not sure about you

They try to release it as soon as they can

not have it and wait

but hand it to us fresh and hot like baked bread

you want day old bread??

sometimes things happen that cant be controlled

you just

deal with it

I deal with it

not like you the only person who wants U14/ major updates so badly

Edited by Anatolius

If they want to say its going to be ready when its ready thats fine, but if they're going to put a release date on it they should keep to it.

I love this game but getting me hyped and then desapointed on the wait on the contrary to waking up one day and oh my look it here u14 was made while I was busy doing something else.

cause what if you logged in after the update and you warframe's head was so far up its own butt that it saw the old star char suddenly appear and the planets were replaced with ANCIENT RETRIBUTION!!!

If DE doesnt make sure the update works properly then the moment you turn the game on you will lose all your sanity points and the old ones will consume you!

Edited by Arlayn

What timezone are you in, OP? One of the major weapons, though, is that they're adding the final touches, doing their last passes on the content checks and so on. Personally, I'd rather that than an update not up-to-par with their usual standards.

Look im sure they would love to get the damn update out as soon as possible but they arnt a huge development team they are just a medium sized company and im sure they are just polishing up the features and getting them ready for shipment. they said it themselves they want the update out just as bad as everyone else so just be patient please.

If they want to say its going to be ready when its ready thats fine, but if they're going to put a release date on it they should keep to it.

I love this game but getting me hyped and then desapointed on the wait on the contrary to waking up one day and oh my look it here u14 was made while I was busy doing something else.

They said Thursday. It's still Thursday. 

They said Thursday. It's still Thursday. 

This guy.

Perhaps next time DE could emphasize that update will roll in DE timezone.

For DE, right now is still Thursday. So techically, they are still on-schedule. 

For now.

Edited by Lorche