Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did One Last Thing Before The Update...

Bloody_Canvas

I went through the beginning. All of it. Took my time on mercury, running through each mission without sprinting. I fought and cut my way through grineer troops, all the way to Captain Vor. There I did the one thing I have never done before on Warframe. I fought and defeated Vor solely with a melee weapon. The feeling of finally being able to slide past him as my blade cut him in two was the most exquisite and satisfying feeling. I felt like I had started all over.

... I think I need to do this before U14 hits PS4.

I have fond memories of being a squishy Loki who didn't know what they were doing, and needed their friend to kill Vor. Then fast forward to my first fight against him alone, with a recently mastered Zephyr, who remains my main today. Now Zephyr owes him a last(?) visit sometime before U14, armed only with a katana.

I remember when I would run around in a mission, lost... Fumbling my way to the extraction...

Today was a bad day :/

I don't miss those super squishy days... Getting left behind cause my "Team" mates were all rushing past the mobs to the extraction. Dying cause "a Grineer squad" was in the room ahead & Loki was in too much of a rush to kill ANYTHING .. Nope. Don't miss that one bit :D oh those squishy, no map-indicator days...