Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Legacy #3 Valkyr Baby!

StellaPotato

and here it is, i  didn't sleep for about a day and half to finish this.

as per norm, the little bit of written prose is below

enjoy. now' ive done excal, he's gonna be redone ignore him

so mag val and later excal again,

question is

who is next?

6oNMQxo.jpg

they chained her, 
their needles pierced her skin, her screams only made them grin.
their scalpels cut to the bone, they clawed at her, fingers greedy.
bloating themselves with the knowledge they tore from her.

her emotions bled raw, as if her heart was ripped out and held in front of her.
they tried to break her.

but she could not be broken.

their bones snapped beneath her feet,
their blood painted worlds.
their suffering was heard across a galaxy,
her fury, would move the very stars themselves,

she was valkyr,
The goddess of fury,

and their pain would last an eternity.

Edited by SlenderSamaSenpai

You made my first favorite female frame, now you've made my ultimate favorite. Well written once again and beautiful art work. Keep going... You must keep going.

ah you saw my mag then. i think you commented on that as well. your name looks familiar,

and again thank you. im much happier with this art style so im going to revisit excal later on and do him in this style, its suits me better,

and thanks for the compliments on my writing, always nice to hear.

my family tells me im good with words.

and i will. im going to do every frame. some of course will be harder as my writing is inspired by my time playing as that frame and as i don't have them all. its tricky.. the females are easier as i run all the female frames, well banshee is being built and zephyr is in the grind for oxium stage .

but i digress. i will most certainly do every frame. ive been wanting to do this project since i first saw warframe just never had the time.

thanks for the compliments.

enjoy your day or night

sir or mam.

-slendy-

once again great work!

but i can`t seen to find the warframe you talking about cause it a bit too dark 

no offence 

none taken, are you saying you have trouble seeing the frame in this one.

i have very good eyesight and i tend to make my art with the lights off. generally late night with maybe a candle on.

plus i see very well in the dark so i tend to have stuff darker then people are used to

none taken, are you saying you have trouble seeing the frame in this one.

i have very good eyesight and i tend to make my art with the lights off. generally late night with maybe a candle on.

plus i see very well in the dark so i tend to have stuff darker then people are used to

you have night vision O_O

i want that ability too TAT 

you have night vision O_O

i want that ability too TAT 

lol not really, i have 20 20 visions, good genetics run in the family. just luck of the draw on that stuff.  but i have years of practice reading in low light so my eyes adjust almost right away and i prob hazard a guess i can see things sharper then most in the dark

lol not really, i have 20 20 visions, good genetics run in the family. just luck of the draw on that stuff.  but i have years of practice reading in low light so my eyes adjust almost right away and i prob hazard a guess i can see things sharper then most in the dark

practicing reading in low light is not really good for your eyes sight

and i will. im going to do every frame. some of course will be harder as my writing is inspired by my time playing as that frame and as i don't have them all. its tricky.. the females are easier as i run all the female frames, well banshee is being built and zephyr is in the grind for oxium stage .

Running all females, similar to me. I look forward to the rest.

Running all females, similar to me. I look forward to the rest.

ah really that's cool im hoping  i can get mirage though i may not be able to i clearly need to do an OD with a vault but ever since they existed my game crashes on any but ODA and ODD.. im hoping that's not the case but i haven't tried in long time but it never worked and i don't know.