Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Build (Any Suggestions?)

Question

So this a thing I worked on for awhile now and it seems the most effect for survival situations for me.

Any suggestions that you guys have? I just want to see if I can get this even more effective. Besides the obvious max out every mod. Thanks for the help!

3sPewSn.jpg

9 answers to this question

Erase everything that you know til we know what exactly her revamp entitles. I haven't touched mine since they changed the damage and speed of the claws in a stealth nerf. Supposedly her revamp comes U14.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

Erase everything that you know til we know what exactly her revamp entitles. I haven't touched mine since they changed the damage and speed of the claws in a stealth nerf. Supposedly her revamp comes U14.

If I have to completely rebuild her I will cry. 

Fleeting Expertise 4 + Streamline for 75% efficiency.

Narrow minded (the higher, the better) + Continuity + Constitution for 107% duration.

Vitality for even more health.

Steel Fiber to become almost invencible while not on your period Hysteria.

That leave you with Warcry, Ripline and Hysteria.

Hysteria costing 25 energy for one minute.

Fleeting Expertise 4 + Streamline for 75% efficiency.

Narrow minded (the higher, the better) + Continuity + Constitution for 107% duration.

Vitality for even more health.

Steel Fiber to become almost invencible while not on your period Hysteria.

That leave you with Warcry, Ripline and Hysteria.

Hysteria costing 25 energy for one minute.

That sounds good, I may give that a try in my B or C build slot. Although Warcry would become useless without range mods.

Steel fiber, Vitality, Warcry, Hysteria, and Rage are all good choices. Dunno about Natural Talent and Narrow Minded and Vigor though. They all have their place, but may not be ultimately as useful as other stuff.
For example, Constitution can replace Continuity. It may not offer as much power duration, but the knockdown recovery helps for a melee frame.

Marathon and/or Rush may also be good choices, since Valkyr runs around a lot.
As a gag I put Heavy Impact on a lesser-used build, so she could Ripline up and deal landing damage, but there's a lot of low ceilings around now, so it's not very useful.

Valkyr makes a good melee-specific frame, and/or a channeller frame. For mine, I included Flow to help store the energy gained by Rage, and Reflection, in case you have to go on defensive for a second and don't want to use 100e for Hysteria. You could also use Equilibrium to gain a wee bit extra health and energy while you run around, Shield Flux for extra stamina [Valkyr doesn't really TAKE damage that much], or Fast Deflection if shields are actually important to you [you can also pair with Shield Flux for rapidly regenerating stamina/shields].

Steel fiber, Vitality, Warcry, Hysteria, and Rage are all good choices. Dunno about Natural Talent and Narrow Minded and Vigor though. They all have their place, but may not be ultimately as useful as other stuff.

For example, Constitution can replace Continuity. It may not offer as much power duration, but the knockdown recovery helps for a melee frame.

Marathon and/or Rush may also be good choices, since Valkyr runs around a lot.

As a gag I put Heavy Impact on a lesser-used build, so she could Ripline up and deal landing damage, but there's a lot of low ceilings around now, so it's not very useful.

Valkyr makes a good melee-specific frame, and/or a channeller frame. For mine, I included Flow to help store the energy gained by Rage, and Reflection, in case you have to go on defensive for a second and don't want to use 100e for Hysteria. You could also use Equilibrium to gain a wee bit extra health and energy while you run around, Shield Flux for extra stamina [Valkyr doesn't really TAKE damage that much], or Fast Deflection if shields are actually important to you [you can also pair with Shield Flux for rapidly regenerating stamina/shields].

This is also an idea for me to keep in mind. May give me something to put my heavy impact on. 

It's similar to mine. I use http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Valkyr/t_30_22000440012_2-5-10-3-10-5-5-3-5-6-1-5-7-4-5-12-0-10-14-8-5-19-6-10-55-2-5-59-7-3-117-9-3_12-8-6-6-55-11-5-9-7-9-2-6-19-7-59-9-14-9-117-4-3-18_53/en/1-0-19/0 combined with http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Dual_ichor/t_30_400000001_224-7-5-226-1-5-234-2-3-236-4-5-240-6-3-241-3-5-247-5-5-292-8-3-321-0-0_321-2-226-9-234-9-241-11-236-11-247-9-240-7-224-9-292-10/en/4-0-29/0.

Don't use Narrow Minded, never use Narrow Minded! It lowers the range of warcry to 8m and you want to cover a large an area as possible to affect as many enemies as possible. Not only for you, but also for your teammates (they will appreciate the buffs it gives). If you're going Hysteria, than by all means take Narrow Minded instead of Blind Rage.

I don't use Hysteria simply because I don't need to. The Blind Rage gives my Warcry a 114% to the 1260 armor she has (Steel Fiber), so she ends up with a whopping 2696 armor, which in terms gives her a 90% damage mitigation. High damage mitigation combined with an unranked Life Strike mod (Ranking this up will give you energy issues cause of the high attack speed and channeling cost) for health return and Rage for energy when hit. She just does not die and hardly falls fool to energy bancrupty.

Warcry adds 114% to attack speed, combined that with the Berserker stacks and Valkyr will attack faster than your eyes can follow.

Note: The link says Valkyr has 5 Forma's, but that's not true. She only need 3.

I have 2 or 3 forma on mine, but since they changed hysteria before update 14 to longer work off power mods she is a less demanding to build.

steel charge , steel fibre, vitality, rage (rest doesnt really matter though I like rush) (you will always have enough energy to pop hysteria before you die from rage)

and then beserker and life strike on something like ichors and you will be able to stay in melee stance in t4 content, you didn't even need hysteria with this build.

I only had brief chance to try hysteria in 14 before servers died so not much to say about that except the combos werent added yet.