Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Bugs

Cool3303

I noticed several bugs that occur if Vay Hek is killed too fast.(multiple Volt shields with synapse/soma)

1.When confronted with damage greater than his life he will explode.(and then appear in the next area)

2.If he explodes before fighting his normal form the last time he will fly away when on low life instead of transforming into the chicken,the mission needs to be restarted in that case.

3.If you kil him before he can go into chicken mode basically the same will happen and the mission needs to be restarted

4.If you instantly kill him after he turned into the Terra Frame his model won't disappear.

The mission is won in that case though

EDIT:

According to Geara: 5.When destroying him during/before the cutscene the water won't get turned off

Possibly related to: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/260655-vay-hek-reverse-water-bug/

Edited by Cool3303

I can confirm. That shooting and destroying the Terra Frame thing before the cutscene and the combination completes. it will result in a "win". But the water pipe tunnel thing you used to get to the final stage of the boss fight, the water won't stop. Thus making it incredibly hard to get out. Which would mean: Restart.

I can confirm. That shooting and destroying the Terra Frame thing before the cutscene and the combination completes. it will result in a "win". But the water pipe tunnel thing you used to get to the final stage of the boss fight, the water won't stop. Thus making it incredibly hard to get out. Which would mean: Restart.

Added to the OP