Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14, Nearly 1Gb?

Aoden

Ouch.

DERebecca-

"1:43 AM EDT Update: We've got info that the build will come in at around 850 MB of content, so if you have any bandwidth heavy things that you were considering doing while getting the Update, you know have an idea of the scope of the Update coming your way. Hopefully this helps make any internet habit adjustments for your evening/morning! We're getting quite close, with several confirmed fixes, so hopefully soon!"

Just ouch. The patcher is already painfully slow despite my internet being reasonably quick, and by painfully slow.. I mean 25kb/s with all firewalls and antivirus disabled.

Gonna take forever lol.

-snip-

Totes irrelevant to the topic at hand, stop doing things like this.

Downloading content update's never been an issue for me. I just hope while I'm downloading nearly 1GB it means they're cutting down on the amount of game resources that's being loaded, resulting in quicker load times and less hitches.

Ouch.

DERebecca-

"1:43 AM EDT Update: We've got info that the build will come in at around 850 MB of content, so if you have any bandwidth heavy things that you were considering doing while getting the Update, you know have an idea of the scope of the Update coming your way. Hopefully this helps make any internet habit adjustments for your evening/morning! We're getting quite close, with several confirmed fixes, so hopefully soon!"

Just ouch.

Even with 10mbp/s internet, the patcher downloads at around 25kb/s with all firewalls and antivirus disabled. This is gonna take a while =\