Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solris The Sun/light Warframe

Archangelzz

Abilites

1# Spear of Light

Form a spear out of light and throw it dealing damage to enemies in a narrow cone in front of you and binding them to the ground for 5-8 seconds.

2# Light of the tenno

Blinds enemies for 20 seconds and grants health regeneration to tenno due to the light being absorbed by their suits

3# Solar Energy

Energizes warframes by boosting shields by 20% and refilling 30%-50% of a warframes current energy pool

4# Super Nova

Gather the power of light, heat and radiation letting forth a powerful blast of energy blinding enemies and vaporizing enemies at 20% or lower hp levels surviving enemies take a short 5 second dot damage.

Feel free to comment or put new ideas forth about powers or other things.

I'm pretty sure Mirage is going to be the new "Light"-styled Warframe.

Second and third skill are pretty op though. 2nd skill sounds like a "Radial Blind" on steroids and Oberon Rejuvenation combined (the stun is wayyyyy too long). The third skill is just flat out OP; sounds like all of Trinity's mashed up into one.

Edited by ikillyou8196

hrmm... i like what you're trying to do with this but it feels a bit too much like oberon and trinity's bastard child.

Ya trying but its hard to not seem like the offspring of another warframe lol hopefully after some sleep I'll have some new ideas.

Ya trying but its hard to not seem like the offspring of another warframe lol hopefully after some sleep I'll have some new ideas.

neither frame has directional/area of effect heals. you could make something like lay on hands an ult that heals/buffs everything within a large cone of influence in front of the caster, you could make a targetable-area HoT (functinal similarly to hydroids first and fourth), you could make a single target channeled heal which heals the target friendly while transfering damage they take to you where you have a damage reduction on yourself, you could make an ult which causes enemies affected by it to crumble into a powerful aoe HoT, taking damage as they heal any tenno/friendlies nearby, leaving behind the HoT even after they die. there is a lot more you can do with what is already being done than just explosions for heals. (and i do think we need more healer frames)

neither frame has directional/area of effect heals. you could make something like lay on hands an ult that heals/buffs everything within a large cone of influence in front of the caster, you could make a targetable-area HoT (functinal similarly to hydroids first and fourth), you could make a single target channeled heal which heals the target friendly while transfering damage they take to you where you have a damage reduction on yourself, you could make an ult which causes enemies affected by it to crumble into a powerful aoe HoT, taking damage as they heal any tenno/friendlies nearby, leaving behind the HoT even after they die. there is a lot more you can do with what is already being done than just explosions for heals. (and i do think we need more healer frames)

Good ideas and true I'm just to tired to think I guess I'll experiment with those ideas at work.