[Update 14] A Promise Is A Promise

PsychedelicSnake

I always dedicate a few hours of my time after a major update to get early feedback and bug reports compiled. But with the ambition of Update 14, I ended up promising a certain Lotus guide of ours on a few threads that I'd dedicate as many hours as it took to get the update pumped out and match it to gather feedback and reports.

Looks like I'll be staying up until the early hours of the morning DE. I'm going to have to channel my inner Steve and chug coffee straight from the carafe, because I've got a ton of testing, playing, and typing to do.

chug-coffee-o.gif

Let's get this done. I hope you guys appreciate it, because I'm gonna be a grumpy Tenno by the end of this, I think.

I always dedicate a few hours of my time after a major update to get early feedback and bug reports compiled. But with the ambition of Update 14, I ended up promising a certain Lotus guide of ours on a few threads that I'd dedicate as many hours as it took to get the update pumped out and match it to gather feedback and reports.

Looks like I'll be staying up until the early hours of the morning DE. I'm going to have to channel my inner Steve and chug coffee straight from the carafe, because I've got a ton of testing, playing, and typing to do.

chug-coffee-o.gif

Let's get this done. I hope you guys appreciate it, because I'm gonna be a grumpy Tenno by the end of this, I think.

The funny thing is, [DE]Steve actually did that in the highlight video

Well I wish I had your dedication, but I just can't stay up for this Update any longer. I gave up coffee a few days ago and I'm helpless without my liquid motivation.

This'll be the first Warframe chapter update that I've slept through since I first started.

Well I wish I had your dedication, but I just can't stay up for this Update any longer. I gave up coffee a few days ago and I'm helpless without my liquid motivation.

This'll be the first Warframe chapter update that I've slept through since I first started.

LoL, I've been playing Updates a day or two late because school, exams and work tend to get the better of me! If it comes out now, this will be the first time this dirty casual will play an Update fresh out the Extreme oven.

chug-coffee-o.gif

Look at how much coffee he is wasting; the floor doesn't need caffeine.

chug-coffee-o.gif

Send an invite to this clannie of yours c: I'll help you helping the devs.