Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Kiinnddaaa Don't Want A Livestream

Anatolius

My reasoning isn't just that they have been grinding for days to push this out but o van really imagine what there would be to talk about

Most people will probably not play tonight because tired/work

And when they do I bet they will be running through the prologue/exploring new content

If the update happened earlier in the day, I could see an update because most people watching would understand

But it kinda feels really early to talk about what happened or what will happen in the future when we have barely finished what we have on our plates

Don't get me wrong, I've watched every stream since I've joined and I'll watch it at 2 pm if it happens

But i just feel like this can be put off for another day

But you could also see the excitement on their faces. Even the normally straight faced Scott was nearly giddy with tears over their accomplishments. This is the sign of a craftsman. An artist who is so excited about the final product that sleep, food and other "normal" things are foregone to finish their masterpiece. 

I'm excited for them. This marks a new era in the history of Warframe and I am glad to be apart of it.

If they feel like they can bare it, standing ovation time at livestream.

My reasoning isn't just that they have been grinding for days to push this out but o van really imagine what there would be to talk about

Most people will probably not play tonight because tired/work

And when they do I bet they will be running through the prologue/exploring new content

If the update happened earlier in the day, I could see an update because most people watching would understand

But it kinda feels really early to talk about what happened or what will happen in the future when we have barely finished what we have on our plates

Don't get me wrong, I've watched every stream since I've joined and I'll watch it at 2 pm if it happens

But i just feel like this can be put off for another day

It should be a good time for everyone to relax post patch.