Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Rebecca

Wow, just look at that gargantuan patch notes list. Seriously a herculean feat of updatery.

I know I'll get lost in the sea of thank you's and manly tears, but seriously, THANK YOU DE.

For your adamantine promise of delivering to your fans and the inhuman amount of hardwork, never ceases to amaze!

"Haha, I teleported bread!" -Soldier 2014

Describes how crazy/happy I am right now to see this!

Now all I've got to do is get through the prologue and then do whatever the hek it takes to get Mirage.

Oh, and the Derelict water monster... I've gotta remember to check up on that.

Whoohoo, once we get immediate issues ironed out, you guy's seriously need a good break...

Edited by Krion112

Just to let you guys know with this being a major update theres going to be bugs thus give the DEVs some breathing room with the reports. Do it in a manor through likes on threads that have the same problem as you or something. As for me im going to wait all together till like Saturday on Sunday so that some of the bugs are fixed. This is an active group of Developers you guys are awesome. In fact the way this game has been made is just amazing. You guys have truly taken roots to meet the needs of the players through voting systems reading the forums and making our amazing ideas join with your amazing to make something called ....WARFRAME. Legit I've told my parents multiple "WHY DOESNT OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE THE LEVEL OF TRANSPARENCY LIKE WARFRAME." Lol aight thats my 2 cents