Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks DE for nothing

I'm stuck on my ship because I don't have the blueprint for the countermeasure

people started to act bad yesterday against DE for delaying the update, they & still work to improve it so be grateful of what you have now.  DE will improve it.  

Logged in, looked around, realized with the ship, the garbage in chat and more grinding that the game just wasn't for me anymore. Unknown hundreds of hours in the game and finally I just can't take any more of the grinding being added, updates coming out without having been tested for quality or feedback and what appears to be continuing to ignore things people have talked about for so very long.

Make the ship thing optional, don't have chat default up as it is filled with useless crap and arguing, end the damn grinding for resources to unlock another spot to grind for another resource to unlock an area you needed to grind for an ingredient to make something else. DE, Warframe might be your job, but that doesn't mean we want to feel like playing it makes it feel like a job for us.

Not sure if this is the right place to say this but my story line is stuck after killing Vor. No further indication of the next quest in the story line =(.
Had Vors Prize saying in the bottom right corner but nothing on the planet map. I reloged and still nothing.

Thank you VERY much on your efforts in making the release of this update.

I LOVE this U14 so such!

It looks so great and the experience is so great I wanted to treat you guys Starbucks!

Great job!

Love you guys!