Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Wall Run Glitch Fixed.

jellysnake

Personally I think that this is the sole worst part of U14.

What do you do when the wall you have to climb up to pass is too tall for your Warframe.

This has happened to me before. Another problem with this is that there are some situations where Warframes get stuck wall-running up a surface and then through a fan hole or such like.

Please either fix the above or unfix/implement another version of the infinite wall run.

What do you think fellow Tenno?

Personally I think that this is the sole worst part of U14.

What do you do when the wall you have to climb up to pass is too tall for your Warframe.

This has happened to me before. Another problem with this is that there are some situations where Warframes get stuck wall-running up a surface and then through a fan hole or such like.

Please either fix the above or unfix/implement another version of the infinite wall run.

What do you think fellow Tenno?

I always think the Tenno should continue to execute a vertical wall-run until they have no more stamina, not the current glitch one. 

Sad to see this go, I actually thought this was an integral part of the game, not a bug.  In Orokin Derelict missions, there is a certain very high room with a three large turbine-like devices and a tree like structure.  At the top of this room there is a treasure room.  The only way I have found to get into that treasure room is to use this wall run technique.  Attempting to jump from the branches of "tree" were totally unsuccessful as up high it doesn't have a collision mesh so you just fall through it.  This is just one example.

I'm disappointed about this change to say the least. It wasn't really infinite as stamina could still get you, all it really did was remove the ability to do some really interesting advanced parkour, say run up a wall, change direction run along the wall, stop and run farther up, there is no way to change directions on a wall anymore, it is kind of boring compared to what it was.

I give this change a big two thumbs down.

It makes sense that it may have been an unintended thing that should have been fixxed.

But it's so useful - It allowed various loot rooms in the void to be attainable, it made it so that if for whatever reason your character decided that running up a wall through one of the vents NECESSARY to progress though a mission was too much and stopped short then you could continue climbing, it allowed you to get some unique vantage points for sniping from and to get some nice pictures.

I guess all that was overshadowed by "ODD is such free farm!" (Allowing you to stand on top of the 4 structures surrounding the cryopods, making the infested unable to reach you so they all just grouped up around the Cryopod and got AoE spammed)... Whelp, back to abusing ODD with Absorb Nyx...

I always think the Tenno should continue to execute a vertical wall-run until they have no more stamina, not the current glitch one. 

Ive always thought the same, should just continue running up. Currently its limited to your warframes speed... the higher your speed the farther up you can run. I guess that makes sense to a degree but we're space ninjas with magic powers. Some of them can even fly-ish/hover. So I think running up a wall should be fine, as long as they have the stamina to do so. Just have speed effect how fast they can run up it.