Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino / Rhino Prime Iron Skin No Longer Gold

Sctjkc01

I haven't tested this a second time, but, when I was running a Void Survival mission for argon crystals, i activated the rhino skin to find that it's normal rhino's armor. Not the gold flamboyant armor i was used to. Please look into this.

I know alot of people are complaining about the skin color for

rhino prime's "iron skin". To be honest, I actually like it being blue.

The gold was just too much for me, I know i'm not the only one that

feels that way. I like the idea of changing the skin and renaming it.

Sapphire Skin Master Race!

So using iron skin on my rhino prime I got light turqoise color armor. I found this a bit upsetting I really liked the gold and it's part of the reason I wanted rhino prime as I like cosmetics a lot. I did think maybe it was because I used it first time for update 14. I did find my vortex on vauban was same color when I first threw it, but the game after that it went back to the color I chose which is red. I figured iron skin would be gold next game it wasn't.. Is this a glitch or did you change this? If it is a glitch please fix this when you can, If it was a change please revert back to gold I want my gold armor.

You should've reported this in the "Bugs" topic.

I did and the devs disregarded the reply by not adding this in the first post (it is somewhere in the first few pages of the thread). So either it is not a bug but it is intentional (which I doubt) or it is a known issue that has yet to be nailed down but is considered a minor problem (not by me and the OP at any rate I suppose). Anyway we need some official confirmation on what this is (bug or change)!

Edit: Well apparently it is a bug as some other people said above me and devs know about it. So now I can relax! :P

Edited by EvilGoat