Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeating The Prologue?

Zardica

The Prologue was kinda buggy for me, so I didn't get the full experience, I am also dead freaking tired, so there's that. Will we be able to repeat the quests like we did with the old prologue? I remember something about repeating quests...

I would like to know this as well. More to the point, how to reset mission progress, or at least be able to revisit the story somehow. Because of the new UI, I did not know how to set myself to solo mode, and accidentally ended up starting a mission before the completion of story dialog on one of the early missions, and now I don't know what the heck is going on.

Honestly I am a little bit pissed about this. I know online (now known as public mode) is the default, but it really defeats the purpose of experiencing story if that is what this update is going for. That one mission that made me skip the story plot, I ended up with a pug that didn't bother to kill anything and just raced through the entire stage. I couldn't even stop once to read the npc chatter because it was all I could do just to keep up.

I know this game's been out for a while, it's randomly generated stages, and a lot of vets probably couldn't care less about anything except farming or maximizing xp gain, but stuff like this is really detrimental to the new player experience. Devs might want to consider having solo mode as the default.