Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize: Missing Ascaris Negator Blueprint

DadidJones

same thing tho slight difference in that mine is the arsenal.  i have hit everything and the marker will not go away nor allow me to progress via the nav console. i am literll stuck in a box in space O-O if i get woken up in 56 years by wayland-yutaani im be none to happy... 

Update// on the launcher settings i ran the cache defrag and restarted game. this has released me from ship so i can now re do the foundry mission.

hope this helps.

Edited by oWATTSYo

i have the exact same problem,this is really frustrating lols i relogged over 10+ times,relogging wont fix it :c i cant access the navigation panel too,when i press Esc and clicked on the map,it just sends me back to the ship.Idk what to do anymore.

Can't build the countermeasure thingy from the Foundry, either I din't get the thing needed from the previous quest mission or it's just bugged out. but I can't play the game atm, except from running around in the ship and use the Foundry/Market/Mods/Etc, but I cannot use the missions console.

Edit: First time on the forums, which section should one use? Players helping players won't really get it fixed.

Edited by ABB3

The quickest way to fix this problem is to log out of the game and then log in again. Upon logging in it should be restored and it should show you where to install the communicator.

WIth the UI, you can log out under the profile section of the quick (ESC) menu. Hope that helps.

The quickest way to fix this problem is to log out of the game and then log in again. Upon logging in it should be restored and it should show you where to install the communicator.

WIth the UI, you can log out under the profile section of the quick (ESC) menu. Hope that helps.

Does not work. I have reloged, quit, defraged multiple times. Login prompts me to make the "countermeasure" which I have no schematic or similar for it in the foundry.

Unless you didn't recieve the blueprint.

Yea, this is false. It doesn't work at all. This bug can only be fixed by a hot fix from the devs as far as I can tell

I had the Ascaris Countermeasure bp but it disappeared from my foundry and now I'm stuck having to do "Raid Corpus resource caches" over and over again.

EDIT: Nevermind, things eventually fixed themselves. Out to get Vor's head now.

Edited by Cyborger1

You should receive some dialogue (I remember something being said about Darvo's mother) followed by a mission with a large resource payout. The inability to start a mission is due to the dialogue not triggering due to server problems not updating the quest status.

Basically, a kubrow escaped at DE and ate all the hamsters.