Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize: Missing Ascaris Negator Blueprint

DadidJones

I am wondering if there needs to be something in my inventory that is not.  I have checked my inventory for a blueprint for anything called "counter measure" and there is nothing.  Perhaps the bug is with recieving/sending of this BP to our inventories after saving the target in the previous missions?

Would like to play the missions and enjoy the update, but this is very frustrating.  Also, I have noticed each time I had to place a segment into the slot in the ship, I would need to relog for the game to think I had it in my inventory.  Tried relogging, no results, still stuck in a tube in space.

I like the new ship though, and the UI is nice.

I am wondering if there needs to be something in my inventory that is not.  I have checked my inventory for a blueprint for anything called "counter measure" and there is nothing.  Perhaps the bug is with recieving/sending of this BP to our inventories after saving the target in the previous missions?

Would like to play the missions and enjoy the update, but this is very frustrating.  Also, I have noticed each time I had to place a segment into the slot in the ship, I would need to relog for the game to think I had it in my inventory.  Tried relogging, no results, still stuck in a tube in space.

I like the new ship though, and the UI is nice.

Yes, we are meant to have the countermeasure item in our inventory under miscellaneous. For some reason though, it was not given at the end of the last mission. I have submitted a support ticket to see if the item can be gifted to my account. If that works out, you guys could probably do the same.

Yes, we are meant to have the countermeasure item in our inventory under miscellaneous. For some reason though, it was not given at the end of the last mission. I have submitted a support ticket to see if the item can be gifted to my account. If that works out, you guys could probably do the same.

Right, but it seems clunky as heck for all of us to write a support ticket, get in line, and then individually make the same request over and over.  The issue is clearly that the BP is not being recieved/sent correctly, so they need to fix that.