Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize: Missing Ascaris Negator Blueprint

DadidJones

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new player experience where firsthand DE shows you how many bugs they can put out in one update.

On topic however I noticed that restarting my game client entirely seemed to spawn whatever was missing for the questline

since new patch i cant continue playing .. i cant build the countermeasure modul because its not avaiable in the foundry .. even ive got the merkur navigation modul in the mission before... since then i dont have a Starmap .. or the abillity to choose a mission .. and im stuck in the ship... is there any solution for this problem ? .. relogging doesnt work in this case .. tried many times

i would really like to continue playing ...   solution?

greetings TheKahn

same, very game breaking bug I can't do any missions

I now get why Ordis dislikes Darvo, he never actually gave us the counter-measure blueprint and Tenno-senpai won't notice it because of their love in Darvo... Or Ordis itself... Notice Ordis Tenno-senpai... B-Baka

I have finished the mission with getting the mercury seihper or something, and when i get back to my ship i get presented with vor telling me this adventure have stopped and blah blah blah, and then i get instructed to make an counter mesure to fight the thing vor planted on my warframe(ps im in the prologue) but i dont have the blue-print for the counter mesure and im stuck in my ship not able to do anything.

I have tried making something and that works fine, and i have re-logged but nothing new happens.

I get the feeling this can't be fixed by conditional means, i'm just curious as to if they are working on it quickly, as i cannot open navigation and PLAY the game. it keeps telling me to go to the foundry and build the unknown object to get the grinizzle tracker off me and its not there.  Seriously reconsidering my choice to play the prologue here...