Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize: Missing Ascaris Negator Blueprint

DadidJones

Lucky you. Mine is still Open.

Probably depends on where you submit the information, I did mine under the "Missing Item or Restoration Help" section. (It's still open and I submitted it Two hours ago.)

Personally, I can wait until they release the Hotfix. Bugs like this don't effect me much, instead I just play a different game and wait it out.

EDIT: In the mean time, why not listen to some cool jams from the OCRemix crew: 

Edited by Dojutrek

guys i need help whit something . i tried to craft the countermeasure from the quest vor's prize and the countermeasure its not in my foundry and its not in the store and i cant play anything i need help 

PD: i started crafting jaw sword before the quest

guys i need help whit something . i tried to craft the countermeasure from the quest vor's prize and the countermeasure its not in my foundry and its not in the store and i cant play anything i need help 

PD: i started crafting jaw sword before the quest

You and me both, It's a bug, It'll get fixed soon or you can just go to costumer support. 

So I did the mission to raid supplies so I could build the countermeasure to the ascaris, but to my great dissapointment - I don't even have a blueprint for the countermeasure, so I cannot proceed until I build something I dont have.