Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Is It Possible ...

DarkDataStorm

...to make an update without breaking the game?

With Update 12, 13 and 14, Warframe was not playable at the first day. Amazing that players tolerate this over and over.

Amazing that people react like they didnt knew what they are playing when coming to a beta game.

But instead of whining about a F2P game, why not actually help out by reporting bugs...

Edited by Venarge

DE have been, from the get go, very open about there being inevitable bugs and issues with the build, considering its sheer size and ambition.

You're not saying anything that DE haven't already answered, so your time would be better spent informing DE of bugs and problems in the spaces they've allocated for it. The megathread is here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/

Remember, we are beta testers. If they were to beta test new updates, you would not see this one or anyone before their time. And that could take ages. Be happy Tenno. This is by far the most ambisious update so far. And as a Veteran, I cried of joy when I played it. Im even crying now thinking of how far we have come. 

I think you guys kinda go in circles because if there weren't so many bugs we wouldn't have to report them, so what you say makes no sense.

*points towards the door* There's the door if you dont wanna play dont. We dont wanna hear your whining.

Edited by DarthRevan84

Some peoples definition of broken is way to lenient. 

yeah, having your HUD freeze, your star-chart stuck, getting stuck in Please Wait and not having an HUD altogether is defo. not broken at all.

I have also noticed that loading times have increased around 2x, at least for me,

yeah, having your HUD freeze, your star-chart stuck, getting stuck in Please Wait and not having an HUD altogether is defo. not broken at all.

I have also noticed that loading times have increased around 2x, at least for me,

And yet I have experienced none of this, hell load times have been generally faster for me. 

How about you stop being a rude and immature child and properly report bugs instead of bashing the game because that would be a lot more beneficial then your whining.

in fact I am a child so my behaviour is totally legit. i know this game for a long time but it does not get any better at DE

...to make an update without breaking the game?

With Update 12, 13 and 14, Warframe was not playable at the first day. Amazing that players tolerate this over and over.

Maybe the Update wouldn't have been deployed if there weren't so many people asking for it to come, forcing them to literally rush work for two days (it seems without sleep). Guess what is it like...

Let's be grateful that so many players are committing themselves to finding and reporting bugs instead. The devs could have done this, okay, but I assume you witnessed what happened when the U14 was announced to be delayed.

Edited by Vintovka

but I assume you witnessed what happened when the U14 was announced to be delayed.

it is DE's fault. why don't they say an update will come out in like one week however they know they already finished it and then release it earlier than expected and everybody is surprised and happy?

I don't care about the number of the update. they can call it U42 but it doesn't make any excuse to break the game like that.

I have played a lot of Beta stage free to play games in the last years and DE is the only developer that thinks it is ok to piss their players off over and over.

the developers should stop advertising for dates and names but for actual content. there is no point of releasing a game super early if it is unplayable (I actually mean that, nothing works anymore). Before the update, I said like DE take your time to make the game good.