Kubrow Types

Question

So I wanted to start a thread on what kind of Kubrows you guys have.

My Kubrow is a Sahasa that seems to help resupply Tenno, probably similar to Carrier once she hits maturity.

Sahasa type

Stats:

Hp:125

Shield:75

Armor:50

Power:100

Stamina:100

Edited by Tsrintox

Stats for Raksa:

Health:100

Shield:100

Armor:50

Power:100

Stamina:100

Designed by the orokin to be the perfect companion, a kubrow was never far from its master's side. Loyal and obedient, these creatures made ideal bodyguards. Equipped with shield generators for added protection, their fierce growl could paralyze any attacker with fear.

Would anyone mind to give the description of the other kubrow species to?

Edited by TrueMrX

I got the one, something about perfect for hunting or assassinations. I'm trying to log in right now to show, but having a hard time atm.

Are servers down or what?

Edited by Pansoy

so what you get is random? assuming you have to get another egg to get a different one?

Yes, it's completely random.

Wait so actually there is no type called Hunter anymore? they said so on that stream :c

I'm not sure about that. From what I read in codex regarding all 4 types: sahasa is the carrier equivalent of kubrows, raksa is defensive (sticks by you and roars at enemies which apperently scares/stuns them), and huras and the other kubrow are offensive and attack the enemy.

Edited by llSolusll

I`ve got the Huras kubrow, I was actually hoping for a Sunika kubrow, but oh well.

Is the fur pattern that they have in the beginning permanent or does it change after a while with the color?

Mine looks like a chubby white tiger with a black nose.

Is the fur pattern that they have in the beginning permanent or does it change after a while with the color?

Mine looks like a chubby white tiger with a black nose.

That sounds like something I would love...

We'll have to see how genetic imprints work, maybe with those you can change your adult Kubrow?