Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Types

Tsrintox

Question

So I wanted to start a thread on what kind of Kubrows you guys have.

My Kubrow is a Sahasa that seems to help resupply Tenno, probably similar to Carrier once she hits maturity.

Sahasa type

Stats:

Hp:125

Shield:75

Armor:50

Power:100

Stamina:100

Edited by Tsrintox

I've got a Huras Kubrow, 

• Armor - 50
  • Health - 150 
  • Shields - 125 
    Female ♀️
    Description : Prized for its ability to sneak up on unsuspecting prey, the Huras Kubrow were first used as hunting companions by the Orokin elite. Orokin Era Tenno soon adapted the strain for use in covert missions and assassinations
  • Like 1

On 2014-07-18 at 8:41 AM, Tsrintox said:

So I wanted to start a thread on what kind of Kubrows you guys have.

My Kubrow is a Sahasa that seems to help resupply Tenno, probably similar to Carrier once she hits maturity.

Sahasa type

Stats:

Hp:125

Shield:75

I've breed and built every dog to rank 30.

I've only kept the Sunika ( VIP takedown & Finishers ), Chesa ( disarm & retrieve ), and a Pharaoh that destroys everyone in SP missions.

I'm messing around with the Hounds currently, and haven't decided if they're useful. 

40 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I've breed and built every dog to rank 30.

I've only kept the Sunika ( VIP takedown & Finishers ), Chesa ( disarm & retrieve ), and a Pharaoh that destroys everyone in SP missions.

I'm messing around with the Hounds currently, and haven't decided if they're useful. 

wut?

Also you picked the two most useless kubrow to keep. But Kubrow are outdated as a whole and are more than showing their age. Get yourself a panzer. But Beast pets are a poor choice for killing things in general for lack of a weapon that is separate and many of them having outdated precepts.

On 2014-07-18 at 8:53 AM, Hunter3.0 said:

Wait so actually there is no type called Hunter anymore? they said so on that stream :c

there was never a "hunter" type,

I don't use Kubrow, which makes me sad because they are just not good enough to use now and I am really fond of beast pets. I honestly can't think of which one would really be worth using. I use a panzer vulpaphyla, a smeeta, a vasca, and an adarza, depending on what I am doing. Like I spend all my time when playing Titania in razorwing and am optimized for it. My pet goes into stasis this time, (it is a vasca) and if I go down, it poofs back into reality to rez me. Adarza does group crit boost so I use it for eidolons, smeeta, obviously, is when I feel I need a chance at double to resources, like with the orb mothers or gene hunting.

I hate that the kubrow aren't more relevant, and also hate that they keep throwing new not much better pets at us instead of fixing some past stuff, but their is honestly their MO.

The Panzer vulpaphyla is better at damage with its precepts, (that or it might be the status it lays on,) and one generic precept for the species allows for a heal and temp invulnerability for me if I get too low on hp. And, of course, it rezzes itself, so I never permanently lose a pet.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur

I've breed a lot of the breeds, just either to sell the DNA prints (which no one seems to be interested in anymore) or to see if the fur pattern is better then the one that I have.  That said I got the huras kubrow as my first one and she has one of the worst fur patterns but I have kept her because she has sentimental value as my first not-dog so I ended up buying different patterns and putting those on her.
Got a few Lotus patterns but not many.

1 hour ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

wut?

Also you picked the two most useless kubrow to keep. But Kubrow are outdated as a whole and are more than showing their age. Get yourself a panzer. But Beast pets are a poor choice for killing things in general for lack of a weapon that is separate and many of them having outdated precepts.

Agree to disagree. Plus, I HATE the look of panzers. 

Prime collars, and the Hunter / Mecha mods, are a huge boost to Kubrows. Chargers and Predasite are status machines. Can't say I'm a Hound fan, as they seem too much of a gimmick. 
And that "fear of Kubrows" quirk on Lich and Sisters? That "useless" dog chases them around the map, keeping them away, so I can complete the initial mission. 

Kavats were an improvement over Kubrows, for all the wrong reasons. Their mods made Kurbows useless ( in most instances ), and the Vasca is a "pocket heal" for new players ( and those builds which cut out vitality ).

Having a separate companion weapon doesn't mean squat. There are only 4 or 5 good ones - with only Helios being able to use destructor, and hounds can only use their sh*t sticks.

In the end, is just a matter of preference. While most players rather have a robot stuck to their head or a$$ ( moa without a weapon ), or none at all, there's still that small group that pumps animals full of endo - stopping short of them bursting. In return, you get a psychotic furball that's pretty much invincible - save a direct hit from a missile that takes out half of the planet as well.

<3

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

On 2022-01-11 at 5:38 PM, KhaosTheoria said:

I've got a Huras Kubrow, 

• Armor - 50
  • Health - 150 
  • Shields - 125 
    Female ♀️
    Description : Prized for its ability to sneak up on unsuspecting prey, the Huras Kubrow were first used as hunting companions by the Orokin elite. Orokin Era Tenno soon adapted the strain for use in covert missions and assassinations

necrosing a 8 year old topic

Stats for Raksa:

Health:100

Shield:100

Designed by the orokin to be the perfect companion, a kubrow was never far from its master's side. Loyal and obedient, these creatures made ideal bodyguards. Equipped with shield generators for added protection, their fierce growl could paralyze any attacker with fear.

Would anyone mind to give the description of the other kubrow species to?

Edited by TrueMrX

I got the one, something about perfect for hunting or assassinations. I'm trying to log in right now to show, but having a hard time atm.

Are servers down or what?

Edited by Pansoy

so what you get is random? assuming you have to get another egg to get a different one?

Yes, it's completely random.

Wait so actually there is no type called Hunter anymore? they said so on that stream :c

I'm not sure about that. From what I read in codex regarding all 4 types: sahasa is the carrier equivalent of kubrows, raksa is defensive (sticks by you and roars at enemies which apperently scares/stuns them), and huras and the other kubrow are offensive and attack the enemy.

Edited by llSolusll