Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Types

Tsrintox

Question

So I wanted to start a thread on what kind of Kubrows you guys have.

My Kubrow is a Sahasa that seems to help resupply Tenno, probably similar to Carrier once she hits maturity.

Sahasa type

Stats:

Hp:125

Shield:75

Armor:50

Power:100

Stamina:100

Edited by Tsrintox

I got a Sunika.

"Once the value of Orokin guard-pets had been realized, it was not long after the Orokin guard began experimenting with strains designed for combat. These were no longer household pets but superior war animals bred for ferocity and aggression."

Health: 110

Shield: 90

Armor: 50

Power: 100

Stamina: 100

I feel like this would make an excellent companion for my Valkyr :3 I already have Pack Leader, and I picked up a "Savegery", which allows Sunikas to do Finishers... I don't knwo where I got the mod, as my Kurbow just now finished incubating, and I've had the mod since before I went to get the egg. I WILL be tearing through Kubrow later to get a Health and Shield link though.

SO, I got the "Hunter" someone was asking about.

EDIT: Mine's gray, I'll get a screenie in a bit, but I've named him Smokey :3

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/35218679215639662/5213EA9AEBF77B5E2023A8762B53C27578C72993/

Sorry that steam's a right meanie when it comes to embbedable screenshots.

Edited by Mewfan

Man ! Mine is also Sunika ,and i also searched for female dog names ,and mine is also Pandora ! DAMN !

What the hell! I googled for WoW hunter pet names and got Pandora as well for my female Sunikan. GAWSH.